FORUMS

[5.0.2] Stock Rooted Lollipop [T6UL][4.13.401.7]

4,864 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,995

By Flyhalf205, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 23rd June 2015, 03:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Stock Rooted ROM for the HTC One Max Europe variant 4.13.401.7

Instructions:
1. Flash the firmware zip (this will erase your custom recovery)
2. Flash TWRP https://dl.twrp.me/t6ul/
3. Wipe data and flash rom
Boot the phone into fastboot
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip 4.13.401.7_firmware.zip
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.7.0-t6ul.img
Boot into recovery and flash rom
Firmware: (Firmware matches the CID below)

Download Firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347763876

modelid: 0P3P51000
cidnum: HTC__001
cidnum: HTC__E11
cidnum: HTC__102
cidnum: HTC__032
cidnum: HTC__Y13
cidnum: HTC__203
cidnum: HTC__M27
cidnum: HTC__J15
cidnum: HTC__A07

Rom:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347763881

Thanks @Howling Wolf for uploading

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR REPLY TO THIS OP. Post a reply instead THANKS!
Last edited by Flyhalf205; 23rd June 2015 at 04:19 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd June 2015, 04:09 PM |#2  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Sorry for the dumb question, but the firmware package includes stock recovery, was it in my upload ? I doubt it, but I'm no dev...
The Following User Says Thank You to Howling Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 04:12 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howling Wolf

Sorry for the dumb question, but the firmware package includes stock recovery, was it in my upload ? I doubt it, but I'm no dev...

Yes. The firmware.zip always includes a stock recovery. The firmware zip was pulled from the OTA. I could have pulled out the recovery so it wouldn't overwrite but there a several S-ON phones out there that can't flash a modified firmware.zip file.
Last edited by Flyhalf205; 23rd June 2015 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 04:19 PM |#4  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

Yes. The firmware.zip always includes a stock recovery. The firmware zip was pulled from the OTA. I could have pulled out the recovery so it wouldn't overwrite but there a several S-ON phones out there that can't flash a modified firmware.zip file.

I forgot I had the OTA and of course it includes the firmware with the stock recovery I want to keep a copy of...
23rd June 2015, 04:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Why do I flash first frimware.zip . What's in a file. Is it possible to immediately INSTALL rom with twrp .

Wysłane z mojego HTC_One_max przy użyciu Tapatalka
23rd June 2015, 05:45 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@Flyhalf205 How long before you have a version ready for the Verizon variant? with this coming from an actual One Max with mean we will be able to read our 64 gig memory cards again, nfc working, and all the little bugs that cm has on this phone?
23rd June 2015, 06:11 PM |#7  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnexuser

@Flyhalf205 How long before you have a version ready for the Verizon variant? with this coming from an actual One Max with mean we will be able to read our 64 gig memory cards again, nfc working, and all the little bugs that cm has on this phone?

I can read my 64GB card just fine? PM me about that. I have no ETA on a Verizon rom. I have no fix for the last problem which is no data when it shows there is data.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2015, 06:49 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
We can't using this device without your support. Thanks a lot
24th June 2015, 02:48 AM |#9  
Flag Augusta, GA.
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

I can read my 64GB card just fine? PM me about that. I have no ETA on a Verizon rom. I have no fix for the last problem which is no data when it shows there is data.

So the wifi driver is still making life difficult for us Verizon owners I see. That must be one heck of a hard proprietary driver we have in these phones of ours. I would switch to cm12.1 and go for a sense 6 or sense 7 theme but for some reason or another the sound is not being produced as well on CM as it does for the stock HTC roms. Maybe it's just me but when I am using a few game apps I get a lot of these static crackle sounds instead of lovely explosions like I am accustomed to hearing when beats audio is working.
24th June 2015, 02:55 AM |#10  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone073

So the wifi driver is still making life difficult for us Verizon owners I see. That must be one heck of a hard proprietary driver we have in these phones of ours. I would switch to cm12.1 and go for a sense 6 or sense 7 theme but for some reason or another the sound is not being produced as well on CM as it does for the stock HTC roms. Maybe it's just me but when I am using a few game apps I get a lot of these static crackle sounds instead of lovely explosions like I am accustomed to hearing when beats audio is working.

WiFi works just fine on Verizon now.
24th June 2015, 03:03 AM |#11  
Flag Augusta, GA.
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

WiFi works just fine on Verizon now.

I may have to PM you about that then. I thought the only hold up on getting the m9 port to work on the Verizon variant was the wifi driver and no kernel source. If the wifi is working now with that release of the source does that mean that the m9 rom can now be ported over to the VZW One max? I'm totally confused now. Lol
Last edited by Jaybone073; 24th June 2015 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)