Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.2] Google Play Edition | ART | RC1.1 [7/30/2014][VZW/INTL]

OP Ƒłƴнαł205

8th December 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #151  
moises93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 10
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
No more support for Sprint variant?? I've been using this as a daily for the past couple months and haven't had any problems!
8th December 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #152  
Ƒłƴнαł205's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,319
 
4,229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moises93

No more support for Sprint variant?? I've been using this as a daily for the past couple months and haven't had any problems!

I will include the Sprint files to get it to boot for you guys but I won't support it if that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ƒłƴнαł205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #153  
moises93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 10
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

I will include the Sprint files to get it to boot for you guys but I won't support it if that makes sense.

That will be just fine! Why no support if I may ask ?
9th December 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #154  
Ƒłƴнαł205's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,319
 
4,229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moises93

That will be just fine! Why no support if I may ask ?

Sprint is a pain to get working. Not much dev work going on willing to make it work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes