FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM][4.4.2] Google Play Edition | ART | RC1.2 [9/24/2014][VZW/INTL]

4,680 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,816

By Flyhalf205, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 28th July 2014, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th July 2015, 12:36 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Reboot phone every time
Good mornig
I have a problem. After installed the GPE ROM, my phone reboot and reboot every time. I have not the possibility to introduce the password for the SIM.
I have HTC One max international.
Any solution on that?
Many thanks in advance
Regards
Oscar

26th July 2015, 04:57 PM |#202  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojarke

Good mornig
I have a problem. After installed the GPE ROM, my phone reboot and reboot every time. I have not the possibility to introduce the password for the SIM.
I have HTC One max international.
Any solution on that?
Many thanks in advance
Regards
Oscar

Are you s-off or s-on? Did you wipe after or before flashing?
29th July 2015, 06:00 PM |#203  

More
I am s-on. and I wiped after flashing the ROM...
29th July 2015, 07:41 PM |#204  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am s-on. and I wiped after flashing the ROM...

Did you flash the boot.img in fastboot before or after flashing? You will need to flash the boot.img located in the zip after or before flashing because you are s-on.
30th July 2015, 07:00 AM |#205  

More
Please, could you explain me what do yo mean?. I just flashed the zip file with the GPE ROM. How can I flash the boot.img?. In the recovery mode I need to find this archive, or what?.
Many thanks
Oscar
30th July 2015, 01:48 PM |#206  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Please, could you explain me what do yo mean?. I just flashed the zip file with the GPE ROM. How can I flash the boot.img?. In the recovery mode I need to find this archive, or what?.
Many thanks
Oscar

You'll need to boot your phone into Fastboot. The screen where you flashed the recovery.img.. You'll need to put the boot.img in same folder as adb.exe and fastboot. Then perform this command... fastboot flash boot boot.img
30th July 2015, 04:48 PM |#207  

More
Many thanks for your answers Flyhalf205. Your instructions has been very useful for me.
Please, just another question. Will be receive updates via OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop?. I seen that the ROM GPE is android 4.4.2.
And, if I flash the kernel to Flykernel, with the updates the kernel will be fixed?.
many thanks
Oscar
30th July 2015, 07:10 PM |#208  
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Many thanks for your answers Flyhalf205. Your instructions has been very useful for me.
Please, just another question. Will be receive updates via OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop?. I seen that the ROM GPE is android 4.4.2.
And, if I flash the kernel to Flykernel, with the updates the kernel will be fixed?.
many thanks
Oscar

I haven't found the time to update any roms lately. Will not receive any updates until I can find time.
31st July 2015, 08:52 AM |#209  

More
Ok Flyhalf205. Many many thanks for your answers. I hope that you will find time, because you are a great developer. Regards.
Oscar
Yesterday, 02:49 AM |#210  
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Hay Mr.Flyhalf i,m s-off again will we see a working 5.0 GPE hehe i'm board need somthing to flash now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread