FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][CandySix][T6-Variants][BETA]

1,515 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,362

By gimmeitorilltell, Recognized Contributor on 31st January 2016, 09:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

This is CandySiX. Built straight from source with commits from a variety of different Sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM. We aim to add more features as this project progresses.

Check us out on the web @The-Candy-Shop

@matthew0776 @mar5hal @gimmeitorilltell @Cuzz1369 @rc420head @Flashalot @Venomtester @Darknites @javelinanddart @calebcabob @NoSpamDan

ROM
DEVICES/KERNELS

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

FEATURES
Layers
Battery bar
LCD denisty options
Multi-window
Status bar customization
Quick setting customization
Quick setting pull down options
Force expand notifications
Time context headers in panel
DarkUI switch
Advanced power menu
Extra IME options
Lockscreen shortcuts
Animations
-Power menu
-List view
-System
-Toast
Navbar customization:
-Navbar button color
-Slim-Dim
-Navbar DPI
-DT2S on Navbar
Buttons settings:
-Long-press/double-tap actions
-Volume rocker
More to come, we are never done...

CHANGELOG

Steps:

Coming from another rom
1) Download CandySiX.zip
2) Download 6.0 Gapps (optional)
3) Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
5) Flash CandySiX.zip
6) Flash Gapps
7) Reboot

Updating from previous CandySiX release
1) Download CandySiX.zip
2) Boot into recovery
3) Flash CandySiX.zip
4) Reboot

Bank's GAPPS

-Please give first boot a good few minutes
-Still in alpha stage with new additions and fixes being added constantly

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni and all the rest who make their source open. We can't do this on our own.

XDA:DevDB Information
CandySix, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
gimmeitorilltell
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod, SlimRoms, Omni

Version Information

Created 2016-01-31
Last Updated 2016-01-31
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gimmeitorilltell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gimmeitorilltell Ad-Free

31st January 2016, 09:54 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
This is still a WIP as with most 6.0 roms. The camera is a known issue and data may be an issue as well. I will post other variants as I compile them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gimmeitorilltell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gimmeitorilltell Ad-Free
1st February 2016, 02:19 AM |#3  
Flag Hobart
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Not asking for a eta, but do you think you will do an international version?
1st February 2016, 04:28 AM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreateTheHavok

Not asking for a eta, but do you think you will do an international version?

It's uploading now along with the VZW rom. Neither of those two can I test so flash at your own risk.
1st February 2016, 05:07 AM |#5  
Flag Hobart

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeitorilltell

It's uploading now along with the VZW rom. Neither of those two can I test so flash at your own risk.

I'll flash and let you know of anything, I'm running miui at the moment so anything can be better than the build of that.
1st February 2016, 05:35 AM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'll flash and let you know of anything, I'm running miui at the moment so anything can be better than the build of that.

Not a problem. I see you might be new to the forums so I wanted to give you a heads up. Please don't speak badly of other roms in my threads or any threads really. We all put a lot of time in them & do it for free as a hobby mostly, but still many hours can go into one single build. You have done nothing wrong but I wanted to mention this before you might bash on another rom. Also keep in mind that my builds are Beta as with most 6.0 roms so you will find bugs in them. Please don't get discouraged at what I wrote, it's just a respect thing we like to show. Thanks for flashing this too. I am not sure if the GSM variant will have cell service or not but you'll soon find out. If you would share your findings we would all appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gimmeitorilltell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gimmeitorilltell Ad-Free
1st February 2016, 06:44 AM |#7  
Flag Hobart

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeitorilltell

Not a problem. I see you might be new to the forums so I wanted to give you a heads up. Please don't speak badly of other roms in my threads or any threads really. We all put a lot of time in them & do it for free as a hobby mostly, but still many hours can go into one single build. You have done nothing wrong but I wanted to mention this before you might bash on another rom. Also keep in mind that my builds are Beta as with most 6.0 roms so you will find bugs in them. Please don't get discouraged at what I wrote, it's just a respect thing we like to show. Thanks for flashing this too. I am not sure if the GSM variant will have cell service or not but you'll soon find out. If you would share your findings we would all appreciate it.

I shouldn't have made a poke at the build. But I will report my findings, I was using FlyHalfs 6.0 rom then switched around after the support stopped, I really enjoyed it so I'm glad that you're still supporting 6.0 for the one max

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote:

I shouldn't have made a poke at the build. But I will report my findings, I was using FlyHalfs 6.0 rom then switched around after the support stopped, I really enjoyed it so I'm glad that you're still supporting 6.0 for the one max

I've flashed and its working flawlessly, 3G and 4G/LTE are working perfectly too.
1st February 2016, 06:57 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
looking good , I will give it a try .
Thank you so much
1st February 2016, 05:15 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
tree problems,screen rotation not function(solved whit nova launcher),fm radio stoped whit opened(solved whit spirit fm 2),and camera stoped whit opened(solved whit power cam),the rest already fuction,great job and work,gimmeitorilltell
The Following User Says Thank You to rogerbcn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogerbcn Ad-Free
1st February 2016, 08:21 PM |#10  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Good work thanks dev. Gonna try this on my International variant
2nd February 2016, 01:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Just a quick query @gimmeitorilltell, Do i need to flash SuperSu right after your Rom and the preferred Gapps?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)