FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Sprint RUU 3.02.651.5 (s-off only) pre-rooted T6WHL

4,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,570
 
By dottat, Forum Moderator on 2nd September 2014, 08:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th September 2014, 02:04 AM |#11  
purvish10's Avatar
Member
Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

This file is not encrypted and is for S-Off users only! I posted an RUU mode flashable TWRP file at the bottom of this post... but if you would like to use an app like flashify to flash your own custom recovery that will work too right out of the box as this RUU is ROOTED! Also, HTC preloaded some image files for the "stickers" in the duo effects camera. They are preloaded to /data/preload so you can either flash the zip at the bottom of the second post or manually copy them over to that directory. They (HTC) haven't fully implemented this yet... so you probably won't even notice them missing.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RELOCK TO RUN THIS RUU using EITHER METHOD!


OPTION 1)
Rename download file to 0P3PIMG.zip. Make sure you use an SD card formatted to fat32!! (otherwise the phone might not see it) Place file on physical SD card (not internal phone memory)... i repeat physical SD card. Boot up phone to bootloader mode and the phone will auto-detect the file and prompt to install it. Follow any remaining prompts to allow the RUU to flash the software to your phone.

-or-

OPTION 2)
Download file into working fastboot directory. Boot phone to fastboot mode and connect to pc. Type in the following commands.
fastboot oem rebootRUU

fastboot flash zip T6WHL.3.02.651.5.0P3PIMG.zip

first time you run this it may be short... so run it a second time

Example in post 2

fastboot flash zip T6WHL.3.02.651.5.0P3PIMG.zip
The command prompt output will show you details as it flashes each partition and will show you when it has completed. At this time the green bar on the phone will appear 99% of the way across the screen.. Completely normal!~ Issue the next command to kick it out of RUU mode or optionally flash the custom recovery TWRP if you intend to root/flash custom roms and THEN issue the below command to get out of RUU mode.

fastboot reboot
(note) if you just want to reboot back to bootloader you can issue the command fastboot reboot-bootloader This will allow you to boot directly to recovery and start flashing/rooting fun.


Downloads

RUU link

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712465949
MD5 ff8b0e4ca7a3eba769afe628a15ee9a5


Here's TWRP version 2.7.1.1 that will flash in RUU mode.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460136

Stickers that HTC included in /data for possible future gallery use flash in TWRP)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460132

Will this take my device back to stock like it came from sprint? My device is have connection problems and i need to take it for an exchange and would like to take it back to stock before taking it. Thanks
 
 
30th September 2014, 02:06 AM |#12  
dottat's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,570
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purvish10

Will this take my device back to stock like it came from sprint? My device is have connection problems and i need to take it for an exchange and would like to take it back to stock before taking it. Thanks

Yes. You will need to Unroot and likely lock and turn s on. You may actually benefit from this and a factory reset in Stock recovery in regards to the connection problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 04:21 AM |#13  
purvish10's Avatar
Member
Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Yes. You will need to Unroot and likely lock and turn s on. You may actually benefit from this and a factory reset in Stock recovery in regards to the connection problems.

Ok thanks ill try it out, i am already on locked boot-loader with s-off.
30th September 2014, 06:10 AM |#14  
purvish10's Avatar
Member
Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

This file is not encrypted and is for S-Off users only! I posted an RUU mode flashable TWRP file at the bottom of this post... but if you would like to use an app like flashify to flash your own custom recovery that will work too right out of the box as this RUU is ROOTED! Also, HTC preloaded some image files for the "stickers" in the duo effects camera. They are preloaded to /data/preload so you can either flash the zip at the bottom of the second post or manually copy them over to that directory. They (HTC) haven't fully implemented this yet... so you probably won't even notice them missing.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RELOCK TO RUN THIS RUU using EITHER METHOD!


OPTION 1)
Rename download file to 0P3PIMG.zip. Make sure you use an SD card formatted to fat32!! (otherwise the phone might not see it) Place file on physical SD card (not internal phone memory)... i repeat physical SD card. Boot up phone to bootloader mode and the phone will auto-detect the file and prompt to install it. Follow any remaining prompts to allow the RUU to flash the software to your phone.

-or-

OPTION 2)
Download file into working fastboot directory. Boot phone to fastboot mode and connect to pc. Type in the following commands.
fastboot oem rebootRUU

fastboot flash zip T6WHL.3.02.651.5.0P3PIMG.zip

first time you run this it may be short... so run it a second time

Example in post 2

fastboot flash zip T6WHL.3.02.651.5.0P3PIMG.zip
The command prompt output will show you details as it flashes each partition and will show you when it has completed. At this time the green bar on the phone will appear 99% of the way across the screen.. Completely normal!~ Issue the next command to kick it out of RUU mode or optionally flash the custom recovery TWRP if you intend to root/flash custom roms and THEN issue the below command to get out of RUU mode.

fastboot reboot
(note) if you just want to reboot back to bootloader you can issue the command fastboot reboot-bootloader This will allow you to boot directly to recovery and start flashing/rooting fun.


Downloads

RUU link

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712465949
MD5 ff8b0e4ca7a3eba769afe628a15ee9a5


Here's TWRP version 2.7.1.1 that will flash in RUU mode.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460136

Stickers that HTC included in /data for possible future gallery use flash in TWRP)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460132

Well i managed to flash the rom, Would you happen to know the steps for going back to s-on like complete factory stock? Thank you
Last edited by purvish10; 1st October 2014 at 12:46 AM.
30th September 2014, 05:14 PM |#15  
bdiddled's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 194
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for this, the RUU worked really well and went smooth.
9th February 2015, 12:25 AM |#16  
w1n73rf3ll's Avatar
Member
Flag Espaillat
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi i need a stock rom
hi i need this stock rom to flash a sprint HTC one max cause i flash with android revolution rom and now i need to go back to stock cause im now i want to unlock gsm and need a stock rom to achive S-OFF ... the sunshine program not let me go further cause says my rom is not stock and i install other rom for other thread and is stock but sunshine dont work in this build jcase says that and i try and its true anyone any ideas how to install this rom in s-on unlock device thx for any reply or help thx
15th April 2015, 07:59 AM |#17  
DJHUSH's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
i'S sTUCK TOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1n73rf3ll

hi i need this stock rom to flash a sprint HTC one max cause i flash with android revolution rom and now i need to go back to stock cause im now i want to unlock gsm and need a stock rom to achive S-OFF ... the sunshine program not let me go further cause says my rom is not stock and i install other rom for other thread and is stock but sunshine dont work in this build jcase says that and i try and its true anyone any ideas how to install this rom in s-on unlock device thx for any reply or help thx

i'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...
16th April 2015, 01:15 PM |#18  
Wmckinnon46's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHUSH

i'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...

I did a fresh install of this, Sprint Stock Rooted Rom 3.02.651.5, after I let it set in for about 20 minutes, I ran Sunshine S-Off and had S-off within 10 minutes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
one max, ruu, sprint, t6whl
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes