Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Device will not fully boot

Tip us?

cstrife999
Old
(Last edited by cstrife999; 2nd September 2014 at 12:49 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Default Device will not fully boot

I have a HTC One Max on sprint. Things were just fine on rooted stock. I decided I wanted to try to flash another stock rom. I decided instead to try and RUU. Didn't work. I relocked my bootloader. Didn't work. I re-unlocked and tried to boot back into a stock rom... It starts to boot dialer force closes and bootloops. I have side-loaded other roms and nothing. I now notice my bootloader says t6WHL don't think it said that before... I am lost...

EDIT: If that is correct my OS and QSC are null///
Double EDIT: Guess it is supposed to be T6WHL, but nothing will boot. That and OS and QSC being blank...

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,019

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrife999 View Post
I have a HTC One Max on sprint. Things were just fine on rooted stock. I decided I wanted to try to flash another stock rom. I decided instead to try and RUU. Didn't work. I relocked my bootloader. Didn't work. I re-unlocked and tried to boot back into a stock rom... It starts to boot dialer force closes and bootloops. I have side-loaded other roms and nothing. I now notice my bootloader says t6WHL don't think it said that before... I am lost...

EDIT: If that is correct my OS and QSC are null///
Double EDIT: Guess it is supposed to be T6WHL, but nothing will boot. That and OS and QSC being blank...
Are you s off?

cstrife999
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
Are you s off?
I solved the problem with help the newwest TWRP has a problem with stock roms... I reverted and it's all good again.