Device will not fully boot

OP cstrife999

2nd September 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231

1,506 posts
More
I have a HTC One Max on sprint. Things were just fine on rooted stock. I decided I wanted to try to flash another stock rom. I decided instead to try and RUU. Didn't work. I relocked my bootloader. Didn't work. I re-unlocked and tried to boot back into a stock rom... It starts to boot dialer force closes and bootloops. I have side-loaded other roms and nothing. I now notice my bootloader says t6WHL don't think it said that before... I am lost...

EDIT: If that is correct my OS and QSC are null///
Double EDIT: Guess it is supposed to be T6WHL, but nothing will boot. That and OS and QSC being blank...
Last edited by cstrife999; 2nd September 2014 at 12:49 PM.
3rd September 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,129

2,538 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrife999

I have a HTC One Max on sprint. Things were just fine on rooted stock. I decided I wanted to try to flash another stock rom. I decided instead to try and RUU. Didn't work. I relocked my bootloader. Didn't work. I re-unlocked and tried to boot back into a stock rom... It starts to boot dialer force closes and bootloops. I have side-loaded other roms and nothing. I now notice my bootloader says t6WHL don't think it said that before... I am lost...

EDIT: If that is correct my OS and QSC are null///
Double EDIT: Guess it is supposed to be T6WHL, but nothing will boot. That and OS and QSC being blank...

Are you s off?
3rd September 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231

1,506 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Are you s off?

I solved the problem with help the newwest TWRP has a problem with stock roms... I reverted and it's all good again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread