OP Cjohn1200

16th August 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
Hi Folks,

I have recently switched over to Ubuntu from Linux Mint. Loving it.

Now there is another OTA update that is available for my MAX, so I'm trying to flash the stock recovery back on so I can do the update. Worked fine with Mint, I have done this before...

Now with Ubuntu it say's No such file or directory when I type the old fastboot flash recovery recovery.img????? I'm at a loss.......

All other fastboot and adb commands work well so I'm not to sure what's going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
16th August 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,244

4,136 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjohn1200

Hi Folks,

I have recently switched over to Ubuntu from Linux Mint. Loving it.

Now there is another OTA update that is available for my MAX, so I'm trying to flash the stock recovery back on so I can do the update. Worked fine with Mint, I have done this before...

Now with Ubuntu it say's No such file or directory when I type the old fastboot flash recovery recovery.img????? I'm at a loss.......

All other fastboot and adb commands work well so I'm not to sure what's going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

make sure the recovery.img is in the same folder as your path in the terminal window. Or you can drag and drop the recovery.img file onto the window after you type in fastboot flash recovery to make sure you have the exact path to the file.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
Ahh, thanks. That makes sense. I installed fastboot from the terminal and wasn't sure where it was located. I'll try this today.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread