Default [Q] Help! Smith APK Battery drain QXDM Error

I have had the HTC One Max since February. 100% stock.

Hardware: 0000
Software: 3.02.651.5

HTC Sense 6.0
HTC SDK API level: 6.20 (not sure what this is)

Last weekend my phone was running slow, so I did a standard restart to refresh the cache (no big deal) When the phone came back on I had a "Smith" app on the notifications saying that it was "Disabled". I didn't know what it was so I asked Google. Turns out its just something to slow data traffic when the phone isn't being used. No big deal, I cleared it off the notifications and it kept coming back so I just ignored it until I had time to do more searching on it.

The following day I had another notification on the phone plus the Smith app. It said something along the lines of QXDM Logger (Start-Auto Start). When I click on it I get this crazy storm of info that makes no sense to me.

I saw a post about someone else having problems with "Smith" but the only reply was to remove it. If I remove it, won't I continue to lose battery?

My battery use to be unplugged at 5am and still be at 40-60% charge before I plugged it back in at 10pm that night. Since last weekend I am hitting the "14% battery level, please charge" warning by 3pm. and Im not using my phone any differently!

Since I'm a noob, I can't provide pics on the thread, but I do have screen shots of everything i'm talking about....