Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint RUU for HTC ONE MAX

Tip us?

BlackSuperman69
Old
(Last edited by BlackSuperman69; 18th June 2014 at 06:58 AM.) Reason: more information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sprint RUU for HTC ONE MAX

I can't find a RUU for my HTC ONE MAX by Sprint. It has to have "t6spr" or " t6whl" to work on my phone. If not an RUU; then what else to use and instructions on how to accomplish the task. I'm currently running 3.02.651.5 and an older RUU is not working(1.16.651.4)...will not overwrite latest update.
Currently positioned at bootloader....os is wiped, lost "recovey" and my computer doesn't see my device. Haven't found a way to go forward to unlock bootloader or go back to stock.

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY!....Desperate.

MrT69
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSuperman69 View Post
I can't find a RUU for my HTC ONE MAX by Sprint. It has to have "t6spr" or " t6whl" to work on my phone. If not an RUU; then what else to use and instructions on how to accomplish the task. I'm currently running 3.02.651.5 and an older RUU is not working(1.16.651.4)...will not overwrite latest update.
Currently positioned at bootloader....os is wiped, lost "recovey" and my computer doesn't see my device. Haven't found a way to go forward to unlock bootloader or go back to stock.

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY!....Desperate.
Are you S-OFF or S-ON?

BlackSuperman69
Old
(Last edited by BlackSuperman69; 18th June 2014 at 03:43 PM.) Reason: more information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default same

s-on. I have backups on external sd card, but because I can't even fastboot from my pc; I can't install one.

MrT69
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
s-on. I have backups on external sd card, but because I can't even fastboot from my pc; I can't install one.
No Chance.
You are not able to downgrade the ROM or the Hboot or whatever if you have S-ON.

This is one of the most reasons why I will have an S-OFF device. You can't do nothing with it. Use it. Or throw it out of the Windows. Or sometimes take a call.

But that's it.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Ohhhh... I see you have a bigger problem with your device.

No panik. the device is still alive. I need to know:

1. Which OS you are using?
Win7, Win8 or LINUX

BlackSuperman69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default same

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69 View Post
No Chance.
You are not able to downgrade the ROM or the Hboot or whatever if you have S-ON.

This is one of the most reasons why I will have an S-OFF device. You can't do nothing with it. Use it. Or throw it out of the Windows. Or sometimes take a call.

But that's it.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Ohhhh... I see you have a bigger problem with your device.

No panik. the device is still alive. I need to know:

1. Which OS you are using?
Win7, Win8 or LINUX
Win 7.

MrT69
Old
(Last edited by MrT69; 18th June 2014 at 08:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 331
1. Download my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package" here:
2. Unpack the package

3. Uninstall EVERYTHING related HTC Driver or HTC Manager on your Win7 machine. You can keep your Windows installed

4. Reboot

5. Install the HTC_Driver_4.1.0.001.exe (My Package - Driver Folder) and reboot

6. Install the USB3.0 driver - cross the fingers you have a Intel Based device No clue about AMD

7. Download the Sprint 3.02.615 Repair Package here:
8. Extract the folder and run the ARUWizard.exe
Quote:
This will flash default hboot, recovery and boot. It will also repair some things on your device if they are broken. This will mean your device is back again with default things.
9. Went back to my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package"

10. Copy your Unlocktoken.bin and a recovery.img into this folder. Use this fastboot and flash your Unlocktoken. Don't use your's fastboot!
Quote:
fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin

11. Flash CWR/TWRP recovery of your choice
Quote:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then
Quote:
fastboot erase cache
12. Now you are ready to flash your recovery back to your device

BlackSuperman69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default repair package...can't get

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT69 View Post
1. Download my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package" here:

2. Unpack the package

3. Uninstall EVERYTHING related HTC Driver or HTC Manager on your Win7 machine. You can keep your Windows installed

4. Reboot

5. Install the HTC_Driver_4.1.0.001.exe (My Package - Driver Folder) and reboot

6. Install the USB3.0 driver - cross the fingers you have a Intel Based device No clue about AMD

7. Download the Sprint 3.02.615 Repair Package here:

8. Extract the folder and run the ARUWizard.exe

9. Went back to my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package"

10. Copy your Unlocktoken.bin and a recovery.img into this folder. Use this fastboot and flash your Unlocktoken. Don't use your's fastboot!

11. Flash CWR/TWRP recovery of your choice

and then

12. Now you are ready to flash your recovery back to your device

I can't get the Sprint repair package from that site....The language is Swiss and they want me to sign up.

BlackSuperman69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Repair Kit

Quote:
I can't get the Sprint repair package from that site....The language is Swiss and they want me to sign up.
I now have it. Proceeding to phase two!

BlackSuperman69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I'm stuck

I need to get back to stock to replace phone. I don't understand how to flash "0P3IMG" zip files to get back to stock. I was hoping to go s-off to run a downgraded RUU back to stock; but Rumrunner isn't working for me either. Don't know what to do next.......

MrT69
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
I need to get back to stock to replace phone. I don't understand how to flash "0P3IMG" zip files to get back to stock. I was hoping to go s-off to run a downgraded RUU back to stock; but Rumrunner isn't working for me either. Don't know what to do next.......
Are you already S-OFF?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app