Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get T-Mobile LTE working (And Stable) On Sense 6 Roms with a Verizon One Max

Tip us?

theslimed2013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jraz305 View Post
Any way to get this to work on a spint variant . I really don't think it's hard ware.. and more of soft ware.. please chime in if you Have any suggestions thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
I use to Have a Sprint One Max with it Unlocked as well and I only got HSPA+ Speeds with it. I never Went about getting LTE to work because I though it didn't have the Compatible Radio inside of it. I am hearing that the Sprint Version has the Same LTE bands as the Verizon Network Uses. But I would try to go into you *#*#4636#*#* (or Download Network from the Play Store) And try switching your preferred network to GSM/WCDMA/LTE and see if it works. Make sure, that your APN Is set to the Fast.t-mobile.com One also. That is all I did to get it to work on the Verizon Version.

theslimed2013
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyper2k2 View Post
I get these drops too.Mainly when I switch wifi off or on.
Same here. Also, I tried switching bands and it did seem to fix the Problem, However it prevents me to Call out or Receive Calls because usually when making or Receiving a Call, the LTE Band goes back to 3G/H/H+ because T-Mobile hasn't Activated VoLTE yet. But it is good to know that LTE does work but it's not really Stable and Global Phone Friendly. The Problems really happen when Driving around or Going from Tower to Tower. Signal goes from perfect to NULL and just stays at 1 or 0 Bars no matter where you go. And you either have to Restart the Phone, Turn the Radio off then on, or Just simply Turn on and Off Airplane Mode to fix it. So I am just using WCMDA or GSM Only for the time being and I don't really want to go to a AOKP CM11 Rom because most of the Features I use aren't there. And just to Clarify, Switching/Flashing Radios and basebands does NOT Fix the problem. I have tried All sorts of Radios, even from T-Mobile HTC One Phones and just doesn't work.