HTC One Max International Unbricking Project?? QHSUSB_DLOAD

OP aaho

24th July 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Hi,

I have done a lot of research to get my Bricked HTC One Max International working but no avail. Now I want to the dev of HTC Unbricking Project to help me and all other HTC One Max user out who are stuck at QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. I know that HTC One m7 unbricking has been done. I think One max unbricking should.

My phone is unlocked, S-Off having stock rom with root. The bricking happened when installing latest OTA update from 2.61.401.3 to 3.12.401.3.

It updated while being in stock recovery as I could see the progress bar but then it restarted and dead. I think it has not flashed firmware.zip which normally htc do after first restart from recovery while updating.

I attached it to my computer to see if it get to anywhere but it always came in with QHSUSB_DLOAD drivers. I somehow installed unsigned drivers to it although I don't have tool to do anything further.

As of HTC One m7 unbricking. I already have prepared live ubuntu usb and downloaded the files. Although those files are for HTC One m7 and I don't want to mess it more.

So anybody who has get it done without opening the phone. Please respond. Or maybe HTC Unbricking Project team get it done quickly.

Thanks.
24th July 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 70

948 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaho

Hi,

I have done a lot of research to get my Bricked HTC One Max International working but no avail. Now I want to the dev of HTC Unbricking Project to help me and all other HTC One Max user out who are stuck at QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. I know that HTC One m7 unbricking has been done. I think One max unbricking should.

My phone is unlocked, S-Off having stock rom with root. The bricking happened when installing latest OTA update from 2.61.401.3 to 3.12.401.3.

It updated while being in stock recovery as I could see the progress bar but then it restarted and dead. I think it has not flashed firmware.zip which normally htc do after first restart from recovery while updating.

I attached it to my computer to see if it get to anywhere but it always came in with QHSUSB_DLOAD drivers. I somehow installed unsigned drivers to it although I don't have tool to do anything further.

As of HTC One m7 unbricking. I already have prepared live ubuntu usb and downloaded the files. Although those files are for HTC One m7 and I don't want to mess it more.

So anybody who has get it done without opening the phone. Please respond. Or maybe HTC Unbricking Project team get it done quickly.

Thanks.

Sorry can't help but how can so many people keep bricking there HTC one max what's the problem you keep doing I've seen a far few posts about people doing it.
25th July 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

Sorry can't help but how can so many people keep bricking there HTC one max what's the problem you keep doing I've seen a far few posts about people doing it.

When there is no proper guide how to restore to stock firmware, such problems do occur. Anyhow I am still looking for a reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread