FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

not s-off

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By punkzy, Junior Member on 18th August 2014, 11:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello I'm in the misunderstanding, I am all proceedings of the net that I can find anywhere. But nothing in my htc one max nusensix it refuses to S-off because I am finding the fingerprint reader.
Can you please help me
 
 
19th August 2014, 02:07 PM |#2  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkzy

hello I'm in the misunderstanding, I am all proceedings of the net that I can find anywhere. But nothing in my htc one max nusensix it refuses to S-off because I am finding the fingerprint reader.
Can you please help me

What is your hboot version?
20th August 2014, 08:20 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

What is your hboot version?

hello my HBOOT and 2-49
radio 4T.24.3218.09
21st August 2014, 10:27 AM |#4  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkzy

hello my HBOOT and 2-49
radio 4T.24.3218.09

Your going to need to use Firewater. Temp root and run Firewater. What errors are you receiving?
21st August 2014, 10:59 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

Your going to need to use Firewater. Temp root and run Firewater. What errors are you receiving?

wainting for device
rom or root issue? Behaviour detected unexpected flash rom and try a different gain
error: run rumrunner again ....
(then I changed each time and Roma are all rooter).
Please help me
21st August 2014, 01:40 PM |#6  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
You CAN NOT soff on hboot 2.49. You have to use Firewater. There is also a new program that has cam alive which s called sunshine but it cost.
22nd August 2014, 07:19 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkzy

wainting for device
rom or root issue? Behaviour detected unexpected flash rom and try a different gain
error: run rumrunner again ....
(then I changed each time and Roma are all rooter).
Please help me

apparently you have a custom recovery already if you're running nusensesix, but flash viper rom boot up and run firewater,

here's a detailed guide i typed up with everything in one place, hope it helps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...oting-t2854995
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes