Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wrong kernel flashed plz help [solved]

OP mostafa0007

31st August 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #1  
mostafa0007's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
unfortunately I flashed my one max with wrong kernel

my max is:
-international
-bootloader unlocked
-CWM Recovery

and I can go to recovery

what is the steps needed to fix this stupid mistake
Last edited by mostafa0007; 1st September 2014 at 04:37 PM.
31st August 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #2  
dottat's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
3,208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafa0007

unfortunately I flashed my one max with wrong kernel

my max is:
-international
-bootloader unlocked
-CWM Recovery

and I can go to recovery

what is the steps needed to fix this stupid mistake

Flash the correct one. Either get the flashable zip and flash through recovery or get the boot.img and place in your working Fastboot directory. Then boot phone into Fastboot mode and do a "Fastboot flash boot (name of img) "
31st August 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #3  
mostafa0007's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Flash the correct one. Either get the flashable zip and flash through recovery or get the boot.img and place in your working Fastboot directory. Then boot phone into Fastboot mode and do a "Fastboot flash boot (name of img) "

thank you for replay

I cant find a stock kernel

I tried lunar and fly and phone still stuck on the splash screen
31st August 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #4  
dottat's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
3,208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafa0007

thank you for replay

I cant find a stock kernel

I tried lunar and fly and phone still stuck on the splash screen

Do you have the original Rom zip that you installed? The boot.img should be inside that
31st August 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #5  
mostafa0007's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Do you have the original Rom zip that you installed? The boot.img should be inside that

I didn't install any roms until now so I haven't it

should I try to set up a custom rom ?
31st August 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #6  
mostafa0007's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
I just flashed a Custom rom and the phone works again

Thanks...............
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes