No registration required

Sense 6 Themes and Mods

OP Jm@n

21st November 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #51  
Flag South Gate
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
More
So I flashed the full theme zip my phone just got stuck at the boot. Any reason this can happen?
21st November 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #52  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
USA - Verizon
Thanks Meter: 14,936

8,654 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterKiotori

So I flashed the full theme zip my phone just got stuck at the boot. Any reason this can happen?

What carrier and rom are you using?
The Following User Says Thank You to ΠΣΘ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #53  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT
Thanks Meter: 931

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterKiotori

I've only had that happen a few times and always force reboot gers me back up and running. Never happened right after flashing my zip and I've flashed it alot. Try reflash and force reboot if it does it again
The Following User Says Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #54  
Flag South Gate
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

What carrier and rom are you using?

I have sprint, and i am using a fresh install of the Sprint Stock Rom by Jm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n

I've only had that happen a few times and always force reboot gers me back up and running. Never happened right after flashing my zip and I've flashed it alot. Try reflash and force reboot if it does it again

I'll try it out again, that inverted splash screen looks beautiful btw, too bad i was stuck at it for so long Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HunterKiotori For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #55  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
I could really use a few more sprint testers if anyone is interested let me know
Last edited by Jm@n; 25th November 2014 at 03:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #56  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
More
I have a Sprint max unlocked with straight talk att SIM , have been using your themes from the start and would be happy to help test if I can be of any help let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to watters33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #57  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watters33

I have a Sprint max unlocked with straight talk att SIM , have been using your themes from the start and would be happy to help test if I can be of any help let me know

Did you flash the latest full theme zip? I want to know if volume sliders using theme colors and apm work for you. I have a few new mods to test too, but please let me know how the full theme zip works
6th December 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #58  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
I took the full zip down for now. Apm was broken. I fixed it now as well as added another cool mod I ported to my unlimited toggles system ui. Thanks Lyapota for the original mod, and thanks w00dstock for the files and helping me.

In addition to my unlimited toggles, new htc heqs with its own reorder screen. Tap header to show htc heqs, again to show native heqs and again to hide. Reorder button just like veqs

Coming soon

Last edited by Jm@n; 6th December 2014 at 07:03 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jm@n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #59  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm@n

Did you flash the latest full theme zip? I want to know if volume sliders using theme colors and apm work for you. I have a few new mods to test too, but please let me know how the full theme zip works

sorry it took so long has been crazy with thanksgiving and all but yes the volume sliders work I currently am running adrenaline 1.9 and have had no problems , apm is black with color icons , i have "the dark 6" enabled in Xposed so that is why im guessing , can test with it disabled as well if needed but I just saw you pulled the latest due to apm not working already
7th December 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #60  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watters33

sorry it took so long has been crazy with thanksgiving and all but yes the volume sliders work I currently am running adrenaline 1.9 and have had no problems , apm is black with color icons , i have "the dark 6" enabled in Xposed so that is why im guessing , can test with it disabled as well if needed but I just saw you pulled the latest due to apm not working already

Check your pm, and yea disable Xposed, then tell me if apm and volume sliders works

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread