5,814,633 Members 53,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Red, Brown, and Cyan for NuSense ROM 8/26/14 Looks Awesome in my opinion

Tip us?

musicman625
Old
(Last edited by musicman625; 30th August 2014 at 03:01 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 328
Default [THEME] Red, Brown, and Cyan for NuSense ROM 8/26/14 Looks Awesome in my opinion

Thanks to FlyHalf for his Okie Dokie on making this for his ROM, since it's by far the most popular ROM out there right now, I wanted to make it for his ROM.

VZW and INT'L users only

This was designed for the first choice (top left) in the theme chooser in settings, any other theme will throw things off a bit.

Themed APK's are:

Framework
Framework-res-htc.apk
Resources
Calendar
Calculator
Camera
HTC Contacts
HTC IME
HTC DIaler
HTC Lockscreen
Mail
Weather
World Clock
Prism
System UI
HTC Notification

I darkened the fonts in the text message area so there much easier to see now.

Thanks to Pneuma 1985 for his help on the dialer. Please remember to hit the THANKS button of you like what you see

So as you can see, it is a pretty thorough theme for your enjoyment.

More to come in a few days, I wanted to put up what I have so far, but there is more to come.

Flash in recovery after wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache. I am not responsible for your phone if it breaks, or does anything else abnormal

Download Link: http://d-h.st/gW0
If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musicman625 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guessphx
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman625 View Post
Thanks to FlyHalf for his Okie Dokie on making this for his ROM, since it's by far the most popular ROM out there right now, I wanted to make it for his ROM.

VZW and INT'L users only

Themed APK's are:

Framework
Framework-res-htc.apk
Resources
Calendar
Calculator
Camera
HTC Contacts
HTC IME
HTC DIaler
HTC Lockscreen
Mail
Weather
World Clock
Prism
System UI
HTC Notification

I darkened the fonts in the text message area so there much easier to see now.

Thanks to Pneuma 1985 for his help on the dialer. Please remember to hit the THANKS button of you like what you see

So as you can see, it is a pretty thorough theme for your enjoyment.

More to come in a few days, I wanted to put up what I have so far, but there is more to come.

Flash in recovery after wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache. I am not responsible for your phone if it breaks, or does anything else abnormal

Download Link: http://d-h.st/OWO
This is awesome! Wil this work with the adrenaline rom also? Its based off of nusense so would it be compatible?

Is there any way you can do one the same but with silver instead of brown?

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 328
Default none

As long as it's the exact same rom base it should. If it doesn't the worst that can happen is a boot loop, so give it a go. Would like to know how it went, could you please post the results?
If you don't put a theme on your phone, it could put you to sleep with the stock UI, I can help you with that

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessphx View Post
This is awesome! Wil this work with the adrenaline rom also? Its based off of nusense so would it be compatible?

Is there any way you can do one the same but with silver instead of brown?
As far as Silver instead of Brown the answer is it's possible, but the more accurate answer is I wont do it These themes take forever to do, so you will have to be content with what you see

Guessphx
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman625 View Post
As far as Silver instead of Brown the answer is it's possible, but the more accurate answer is I wont do it These themes take forever to do, so you will have to be content with what you see
Not mad at all at that answer. Im am glad you took the time to do this theme. Thank you very much! I will flash and post results for adrenaline!

musicman625
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 328
Default Let's go people

Hey ya'll

This is a nice theme, there fore I want more of you to download it

Thanks for your support
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman625 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]