Ask a question

No registration required

Hiw to Flash Ztock ROM?

OP ludidzora

24th August 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
How To flash HTC One Mini to stock ROM? Currently is the stock, S-ON and locked bootloader, but there is software from T-Mobile, and i would to install stock software for EU to remove all T-Mobile App-s. Can i do this?
24th August 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

105 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludidzora

How To flash HTC One Mini to stock ROM? Currently is the stock, S-ON and locked bootloader, but there is software from T-Mobile, and i would to install stock software for EU to remove all T-Mobile App-s. Can i do this?

You'll lose your warranty by doing it ( at least if the phone dies, if you get physical defects like the cracks in the plastic they will most likely replace it for you for free under warranty ), but you can unlock the bootloader, s-off, and install the latest stock rom ( non-branded ) to get rid of all the extra stupid apps and have a nice stock Android 4.4.2 + Sense 6 One Mini.

There's a Nandroid backup of a stock ( and OTA upgradeable ) Android 4.4.2 + Sense 6 "recovery file" for you to restore with TWRP 2.7.1.1
You can find it by searching through the latest posts of the user @El_Svanto here v
24th August 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
I dont have warranty, so i don't care for that. I just want to have a stock ROM which is no branded and i wants to stay s-on and locked bootloader. If that posible?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread