[Q] Installed Stock ROM, but stuck on Logo

Search This thread

Tuoo

Aug 21, 2014
Hello.

After i wiped to much on my mini, i got left with totally nothing on my phone...
i found out that i dont have access to that s-off (so its on) and i have htc-sense 6 firmware
but i unlocked the bootloader with the official htc page

first i installed cwm-recovery and pushed this stock rom with updated boot.img to my phone
http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-mini/development/rom-official-stock-sense-6-rom-firmware-t2817921

then i installed it via cwm and the log reads no errors, after a successfull installation.

now i pushed reboot, but the phone keeps stuck on the white display with the htc logo.
i waited 10 minutes, nothing :(

what can i do?

please help!!

edit: hboot 2.22 , os 4.09

Last edited:

shivasrage

Jul 2, 2012
level country
HTC U12+
Hello.

After i wiped to much on my mini, i got left with totally nothing on my phone...
i found out that i dont have access to that s-off (so its on) and i have htc-sense 6 firmware
but i unlocked the bootloader with the official htc page

first i installed cwm-recovery and pushed this stock rom with updated boot.img to my phone
http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-mini/development/rom-official-stock-sense-6-rom-firmware-t2817921

then i installed it via cwm and the log reads no errors, after a successfull installation.

now i pushed reboot, but the phone keeps stuck on the white display with the htc logo.
i waited 10 minutes, nothing :(

what can i do?

please help!!

edit: hboot 2.22 , os 4.09

Hi,

Try to flash boot.img once more via fastboot...then try to reboot...if it works....cool.... if not try next step.

Enter recovery.....make a factory reset
Try to reboot...

if this didn´t help report back...

Last edited:

Tuoo

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,

Try to flash boot.img once more via fastboot...the try to reboot...if it works....cool.... if not try next step.

Enter recovery.....make a factory reset
Try to reboot...

if this didn´t help report back...

hey, thanks for your fast reply!

i tried to flash the boot.img again and rebooted, but nothing.
then i made the factory reset, but still nothing :(

and btw. how does it look, when it works? i mean after new rom-install, i guess theres a loading screen while first bootup is processed?
or does it just keeps stay on that white display with htc logo?

edit: i just found out, that with exact version "version-main: 4.09.776.3", there is no ruu existing for the m4 .. crap, i have no backup

Last edited:

shivasrage

Jul 2, 2012
level country
HTC U12+

and btw. how does it look, when it works? i mean after new rom-install, i guess theres a loading screen while first bootup is processed?

I reommend you to change recovery better usw TWRP 2.7.1.1 or latest Philz recovery.
If you want use Philz recovery...there is an option:
wipe all--install a new ROM ...use this Option...then reinstall ROM ..like you did before
Should work now...but some patience neefed takes some time on first boot

Greets

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuoo

jollywhitefoot

Jul 21, 2014
Nashville

You get the plain white HTC screen with Powered by Android for a long while...at least couple of minutes (or it seems that way, anyway), so try to be patient on this one.

Then you get the HTC One screen with BeatsAudio at the bottom for a while. I think on this screen when it's about to take you into phone setup, you get Preparing SIM card toast.

Then you get setup.

I don't think there are ever any progress bars.

Tuoo

Aug 21, 2014
I reommend you to change recovery better usw TWRP 2.7.1.1 or latest Philz recovery.
wipe all--install a new ROM ...use this Option...then reinstall ROM ..like you did before

Greets

bingo! i installed twrp, did a wipe first, pushed the rom and installed zip - rebooted
waited 30 seconds and there it was :) finally ! thank you !!!!
it nearly instantly beeped and animated the logo into the beatsaudio-display, from that moment i knew it must work
i have a feeling, that the cwm not really works that good anymore.
also if i remember right, it was the reason for the initial fail-wipe, which caused all this.... :cyclops:

You get the plain white HTC screen with Powered by Android for a long while...at least couple of minutes (or it seems that way, anyway), so try to be patient on this one.

Then you get the HTC One screen with BeatsAudio at the bottom for a while. I think on this screen when it's about to take you into phone setup, you get Preparing SIM card toast.

Then you get setup.

thanks for your input too! made it easier to be patient ;)

time for a nand backup now!! :good:

Reactions: shivasrage

jollywhitefoot

Jul 21, 2014
Nashville
bingo! i installed twrp, did a wipe first, pushed the rom and installed zip - rebooted
it nearly instantly beeped and animated the logo into the beatsaudio-display, from that moment i knew it must work
also if i remember right, it was the reason for the initial fail-wipe, which caused all this.... :cyclops:

awesome. glad to hear it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Greets

Greets

Then you get setup.