Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

So Long ...

Tip us?

K7Cobb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default So Long ...

So long one s we had a few good times and a few bad times THE BEST DEVS DID THEIR BEST thanks. S4

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 271
I actually never had a bad time with my One S, I got plenty of happy memories here in the past two years really. In my personal opinion, it's the only phone on XDA in the history got so much love but not a flagship product!

When you look at other phones in the middle line or low-end model, they never got so much supporting like us. The devs here is always very work hard for us.

skyliner129
Old
(Last edited by skyliner129; 16th July 2014 at 01:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
I agree with you two. but I guess the time to move on is getting closer as @bilial_liberty doesn't have the one s anymore. so does @pirlano. I only wish to see the completion of the sense 6 Rom. the devs have been doing an amazing job
Phone: HTC One S (S4)
ROM: [4.4.2][Sense 6]LIBERTY ROM - The Sixth Element
Kernel version: Liberty Kernel
Radio version: 1.20
HBOOT: 2.16 , s-off , unlocked , CID 11111111
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.2

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 271
I've got a Sony Z1 Compact already but I will continue to use One S as a spare phone(still using it daily) one more year until HTC One Mini 3 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Mini come out in the next summer to replace both of my Z1c and One S, because I love and prefer small phone.

Huh? @bilial_liberty and @pirlano doesn't have the One S anymore(I've heard @pirlano got a broken screen or touch panel)? What's the phone are they using now? If someone here don't need his One S anymore, should send to @bilial_liberty or @pirlano and let them continue the development with this beautiful phone.

Yup, my wish is same with you. Now I only want to see the completion of the KK Sense 6 Rom and let One S to finish his last mission.