FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] Remove tampered text from bootloader

3rd August 2014, 07:08 AM |#1  
Bad.Fish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosemead
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
I found this mod for other htc one variants and tested on my one s.... it works great. Just flash zip in recovery and follow instructions



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527194
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad.Fish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th August 2014, 04:09 PM |#2  
Ivan16198's Avatar
Member
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad.Fish

I found this mod for other htc one variants and tested on my one s.... it works great. Just flash zip in recovery and follow instructions



http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527194

Does it work on all HBOOT versions?
5th August 2014, 05:12 PM |#3  
Bad.Fish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosemead
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
I'm on hboot 2.15.0000 and it worked. But you have to be s-off and have the latest twrp recovery
5th August 2014, 10:13 PM |#4  
Bad.Fish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rosemead
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Also if anyone wishes to remove the red text from splash boot pic here is the link for that too.....


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1777223


Follow instructions and also when entering the custom hboot use entire path to where its located on your computer
17th August 2014, 03:18 PM |#5  
doom_71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caught somewhere in time
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad.Fish

Also if anyone wishes to remove the red text from splash boot pic here is the link for that too.....


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1777223


Follow instructions and also when entering the custom hboot use entire path to where its located on your computer

Tried it on hboot 2.16. Doesn't work for removing the red text. Changing the splash screen does work.
18th August 2014, 06:47 PM |#6  
touch of jobo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 568
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom_71

Tried it on hboot 2.16. Doesn't work for removing the red text. Changing the splash screen does work.

The modded_hboot_2.16 in Post#271 (Edit: 274, not 271. Link is correct tho..) of that thread should work for you.
-Jobo
Last edited by touch of jobo; 19th August 2014 at 12:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to touch of jobo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 06:54 PM |#7  
doom_71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caught somewhere in time
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Will try tomorrow. Tnx

Sent from my TF701 using tapatalk
19th August 2014, 10:38 AM |#8  
doom_71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caught somewhere in time
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch of jobo

The modded_hboot_2.16 in Post#271 of that thread should work for you.
-Jobo

Worked perfecty
15th September 2014, 07:32 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
so no chance for hoot 2.17.0000?
15th September 2014, 08:51 AM |#10  
Loreane Van Daal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Београд
Thanks Meter: 253
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namix35

so no chance for hoot 2.17.0000?

Didn't know that 2.17 even exists...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One S General by ThreadRank