Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

No System,hboot 2.16,48mb of memory!!HELP!!

OP the_ziom

3rd July 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

133 posts
More
Hello i had the liberty rom sense 5.5 but i wanted to upgrade to sense 6 and tht involved uprgading from hboot 2.15 to 2.16
and i started to the prosedure. I downloaded and flashed libertyrom.zip, upgraded to hboot 2.16, flashed twrp as needed and the problems started.
the system did not start infact system booted as twrp when i flashed philz revocery i only had 48mb but twrp still was as system (i could not mount sd card in all for the recoverys available) i tryed running the ruu for europe but it came out as a failiour.
Can someone plz help me because i dont know wat to do.
3rd July 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Behind you! Likes: Curry
Thanks Meter: 799

648 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ziom

Hello i had the liberty rom sense 5.5 but i wanted to upgrade to sense 6 and tht involved uprgading from hboot 2.15 to 2.16
and i started to the prosedure. I downloaded and flashed libertyrom.zip, upgraded to hboot 2.16, flashed twrp as needed and the problems started.
the system did not start infact system booted as twrp when i flashed philz revocery i only had 48mb but twrp still was as system (i could not mount sd card in all for the recoverys available) i tryed running the ruu for europe but it came out as a failiour.

Same help!
3rd July 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 55

447 posts
This is a guess. My phone said something like zero mb and couldn't load sdcard partition at all.
I had to put back the STOCK recovery and run it. For others they had to choose factory reset (I didn't have to do this). Then the sdcard partition was ok.
3rd July 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #4  

648 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808phone

This is a guess. My phone said something like zero mb and couldn't load sdcard partition at all.
I had to put back the STOCK recovery and run it. For others they had to choose factory reset (I didn't have to do this). Then the sdcard partition was ok.

I did that but i cant boot into anything!
3rd July 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 55

447 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Globbyglob

I did that but i cant boot into anything!

Darn....
I guess try working through this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1630459
The Following User Says Thank You to 808phone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #6  

648 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808phone

Darn....
I guess try working through this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1630459

Thanks. I got s-off from rumrunner, so ill just ruu back
7th July 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ziom

The hboot 2.16 is not compatible with the previous Rom hence it shows as 48mb only.
U need to change the ROM that is compatible with the hboot 2.16.
U can't copy the zip to ur memory to flash. So use OTG copy the zip to ur pen drive and connect it ,then select otg in the recovery to install the ROM.
Now make sure you have atleast 50% charge to flash new ROM.
Enjoy....
The Following User Says Thank You to xcelent noobs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Had the same problems with flashing the liberty Roms. After some trys I found the failure at my phone. Just for info: the liberty roms (sense 5.5 & 6) are compatible with hboot 2.16

My phone:
Moonshine soff
Hboot 2.16
Radio: 1.20
Twrp 2.7.1.2

By using an official twrp or cwm u'll have only about 50mb storage and no access to the usual storage folders.

By using the maximus HD 10 twrp (modified version 2.6.3.0) the whole storage is available and the sense 5.5 working fine, the sense 6 not.

By using the unofficial Twrp 2.7.1.2 from "cm11 unofficial hboot2.16" both roms are working fine and whole storage is available.

Maybe that could help...

Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
21st July 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi

Had the 48mb problem myself just last week after updating to 2.16 hboot and installing MaximusHD ROM.

Turns out you need a MODIFIED TWRP for 2.16 hboot....all the official TWRP's are for 2.15 hboot (Thanks to Raiper for this info!! )

Download the modified for 2.16 twrp-2.7.1.0a-ville-dm from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781019

Worked for my 48mb problem
26th July 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #10  
Flag Việt Nam
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751518
this is stock 4.2.2 with h.boot 2.16

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread