[Q] HTC One S random rebooting, signal loss.

OP henrysin44

23rd August 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
My HTC will randomly reboot several times during the day and reboots a lot when charging, phone itself can get pretty hot throughout the day, battery drains fast. Also whenever i put my phone in my pocket I get "no service" until I reboot. I have tried many roms all have no effect on fixing my problems, as for service loss I got a new antenna/camera cover and it also didn't help. I had these problems before I carrier and boot unlocked my phone. What can I do to fix these problems?
23rd August 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 180

581 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrysin44

My HTC will randomly reboot several times during the day and reboots a lot when charging, phone itself can get pretty hot throughout the day, battery drains fast. Also whenever i put my phone in my pocket I get "no service" until I reboot. I have tried many roms all have no effect on fixing my problems, as for service loss I got a new antenna/camera cover and it also didn't help. I had these problems before I carrier and boot unlocked my phone. What can I do to fix these problems?

Have you run a RUU to return it back to stock? That would be the first thing I would try.

Battery is faulty and needs replaced?

I bet if you sent it back to manufacturer for repair they would say the motherboard and battery needs replaced. That seems to be their "goto" problem to solve things. They would want to charge a hefty fee and it would be better to just get a new phone. (unless under warranty)
6th September 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrysin44

Hey! im new on HTC ONE S ''S4'' well i used to have that problem about loosing the service and random reboots.
i have ViperOne 3.2.1, Sense 5, Android 4.2.2, make sure you are on S-OFF. now im not getting that problem first make sure in wich radio you are ''Baseband'', i upgrade it to 1.20 then the problems stop, also it seems like HTC ONE S is a battery drainer, so i flashed to a custom kernel to make the battery duration rise a few.

Right now im looking for a slim rom to make the battery last longer.
Last edited by AceForte; 6th September 2014 at 09:12 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread