[Q] HTC One S S4 Sense ROM for S-ON
I have a HTC One S S4 and recently installed the Venom 3.2.1 Rom.
The description did not mention that after that I have to S-OFF the unit because if I do not then ill loose signal/drain battery fast and reboot frequently.
I know that S-OFF would be the solution, at least I reed that.
But when I did try S-OFF the unit but it always a fail with the FATAL: Download updated package at rumrunner
Any chance that the S-OFF source is down?
Yes I did my homework and followed all the instructions:
- All firewall/antivirus are off, even rebooted and checked the permanent off status.
- ADB can see my HTC, adb devices command was used
- Win 7 with the correct all in one S-OFF file from rumrunner. (there is no One S S4 file anyway)
- HTC drivers installed and working (in device manager it says My HTC) Maybe this should be HTC One S? how can I achieve that?
- HTC sync removed after install
- VM’s are unsupported, not using any
- A working internet connection, of course I have it
- USB debugging enabled on your device, done
- Fast boot disabled on your device, done
- Your device must be HTCDEV unlocked or rooted, done and confirmed ( Tempered unlocked status with S-ON)
Any suggestion is wellcome if there is a good fast clean HTC One S S4 sense rom which is working properly with S-ON
Or the way to S-OFF would be also a good help.