Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I know this isn't a general ONE S discussion/problem subforum, but I think that peopl

Tip us?

s0kY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Default I know this isn't a general ONE S discussion/problem subforum, but I think that peopl

So I have sold mine ONE S c2, and since yesterday, that phone has lowered his overall sound by more than half, you can barely hear it when on max volume(no call, music and stuff like that) so I am wondering has someone been in the same mess, because I have already wiped whole phone, reflashed it and nothing happened..
Thanks in advance

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC ONE M7

Andy
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5254

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0kY View Post
So I have sold mine ONE S c2, and since yesterday, that phone has lowered his overall sound by more than half, you can barely hear it when on max volume(no call, music and stuff like that) so I am wondering has someone been in the same mess, because I have already wiped whole phone, reflashed it and nothing happened..
Thanks in advance

Quote:
I know this isn't a general ONE S discussion/problem subforum, but...
If you knew it, why put it there?

Keep questions in the dedicated Q&A section please.
-
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Tech support PMs will be ignored" - Andy

s0kY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
because I think that ville and villec2 phones are diferent in many ways so i thought that I would get some help faster from here..
sorry for not following the rules about posting
and if you can delete this thread that would be great, because i have solved that issue..
Thanks in advance

HTC ONE M7