Post Reply

[Q] [q] htc one s vle bricked

OP Luiseberserk

2nd September 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Hi Team.

7 Days ago after several times to root my HTC ONE S, it was bricked at least I think.
Im S-ON, no Root, no ROM, only unlock the bootloader. So when i try to start the phone It was stuck into the red letters behind the HTC ONE logo.
I was the last 7 days reading all the posts, tutorials and youtube videos I google. I make some trys to install the official RUU from the Europe as mi CID is ORANG309 from spanish company but I get the wrong CID error when I try.

Please could anyone confirm if my HTC is totally bricked or I have some expectation.


*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.15.0000
RADIO-1.12.50.05.05
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
DEC 14 2012,17:10:57.

If you need more information, please let me Know.

Regards.
2nd September 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #2  
tivofool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiseberserk

Hi Team.

7 Days ago after several times to root my HTC ONE S, it was bricked at least I think.
Im S-ON, no Root, no ROM, only unlock the bootloader. So when i try to start the phone It was stuck into the red letters behind the HTC ONE logo.
I was the last 7 days reading all the posts, tutorials and youtube videos I google. I make some trys to install the official RUU from the Europe as mi CID is ORANG309 from spanish company but I get the wrong CID error when I try.

Please could anyone confirm if my HTC is totally bricked or I have some expectation.


*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.15.0000
RADIO-1.12.50.05.05
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
DEC 14 2012,17:10:57.

If you need more information, please let me Know.

Regards.

Well if you cannot find a working RUU then you should just install a custom recovery, install a custom rom, and don't forget to flash the boot.img.

You should be set.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_One_S
2nd September 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool

Well if you cannot find a working RUU then you should just install a custom recovery, install a custom rom, and don't forget to flash the boot.img.

You should be set.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_One_S

Is this possible even being S-ON, CID ORANG309 and non root phone.
It will be GREAT
3rd September 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #4  
tivofool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiseberserk

Is this possible even being S-ON, CID ORANG309 and non root phone.
It will be GREAT

Sure it is okay. You only need to root when keeping a stock ROM on it. Most (all?) roms are rooted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Being S-On means that you cannot change partitions, radio, bootloader, and have to flash the boot.img when installing ROMs. I would say most people who are using this phone are S-On, not that big of deal.
3rd September 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool

Sure it is okay. You only need to root when keeping a stock ROM on it. Most (all?) roms are rooted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Being S-On means that you cannot change partitions, radio, bootloader, and have to flash the boot.img when installing ROMs. I would say most people who are using this phone are S-On, not that big of deal.

THANKS MILLION

IT WORKS.

Thank you for your help, and for share your knowledge ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Luiseberserk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes