Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] htc one s vle bricked

Tip us?

Luiseberserk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] [q] htc one s vle bricked

Hi Team.

7 Days ago after several times to root my HTC ONE S, it was bricked at least I think.
Im S-ON, no Root, no ROM, only unlock the bootloader. So when i try to start the phone It was stuck into the red letters behind the HTC ONE logo.
I was the last 7 days reading all the posts, tutorials and youtube videos I google. I make some trys to install the official RUU from the Europe as mi CID is ORANG309 from spanish company but I get the wrong CID error when I try.

Please could anyone confirm if my HTC is totally bricked or I have some expectation.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.15.0000
RADIO-1.12.50.05.05
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
DEC 14 2012,17:10:57.

If you need more information, please let me Know.

Regards.

tivofool
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiseberserk View Post
Hi Team.

7 Days ago after several times to root my HTC ONE S, it was bricked at least I think.
Im S-ON, no Root, no ROM, only unlock the bootloader. So when i try to start the phone It was stuck into the red letters behind the HTC ONE logo.
I was the last 7 days reading all the posts, tutorials and youtube videos I google. I make some trys to install the official RUU from the Europe as mi CID is ORANG309 from spanish company but I get the wrong CID error when I try.

Please could anyone confirm if my HTC is totally bricked or I have some expectation.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.15.0000
RADIO-1.12.50.05.05
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
DEC 14 2012,17:10:57.

If you need more information, please let me Know.

Regards.
Well if you cannot find a working RUU then you should just install a custom recovery, install a custom rom, and don't forget to flash the boot.img.

You should be set.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_One_S

Luiseberserk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool View Post
Well if you cannot find a working RUU then you should just install a custom recovery, install a custom rom, and don't forget to flash the boot.img.

You should be set.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_One_S
Is this possible even being S-ON, CID ORANG309 and non root phone.
It will be GREAT

tivofool
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiseberserk View Post
Is this possible even being S-ON, CID ORANG309 and non root phone.
It will be GREAT
Sure it is okay. You only need to root when keeping a stock ROM on it. Most (all?) roms are rooted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Being S-On means that you cannot change partitions, radio, bootloader, and have to flash the boot.img when installing ROMs. I would say most people who are using this phone are S-On, not that big of deal.

Luiseberserk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool View Post
Sure it is okay. You only need to root when keeping a stock ROM on it. Most (all?) roms are rooted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Being S-On means that you cannot change partitions, radio, bootloader, and have to flash the boot.img when installing ROMs. I would say most people who are using this phone are S-On, not that big of deal.
THANKS MILLION

IT WORKS.

Thank you for your help, and for share your knowledge ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Luiseberserk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]