Originally Posted by mahmoud hakim
I HAVE A PROPLEM MY HTC DELETED THE STORAGE I HAD 16 GIGA BUT NOW I HAVE 48 MB I USED THE PROGRAM IN THIS THREAD :
TO UPDATE THE HBOOT THE HBOOT HAD BEEN UPDATED SUCCESFULLY BUT I DONT HAVE STORAGE I CANT GET THEM BACK WHAT TO DO Although I CAN USE THE COMMAND ADB SIDELOAD AND ADB PUSH
In my opinion the easiest way to fix your issue is doing a complete reflash of your device with the RUU.
Presuming you already got the S-OFF
1) Backup your current data if you need it.
2) Download the 4.05.401.1 RUU (it already has HBOOT 2.16 and Radio 1.20)
3) Change your CID to HTC__001 (fastboot oem writecid HTC__001)
4) Lock your bootloader (fastboot oem lock)
5) Extract and run the RUU (It may take much time to start, so don't worry if it doesn't appear immediately);
6) Unlock the bootloader (fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin)
; - You may need to get from HTC a new Unlock code
and flash the TWRP 22.214.171.124 Unofficial for HBOOT 2.16 via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img)
8) Push via ADB (if it gives you read-only error on recovery try to do it with system started and USB debug enabled of course) your custom ROM and flash it via recovery (adb push yourrom.zip /sdcard/yourrom.zip)
I hope this helped you.
HTC One S Z520e
HBOOT: 2.16 - UNLOCKED & S-OFF
ROM: Liberty ROM: The Sixth Element
Base: 4.05.401.1 - 1.20.50.05.16_10.31.50.08L
Recovery: TWRP 126.96.36.199 Unofficial
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110
ROM: CyanogenMod Nightly
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.57.2