Originally Posted by LuckyMethod
My problem is CWM can't mount the /sdcard directory, so I can't flash the new OS. Is there anybody that knows how to recover from that problem?
Yes, I just fixed my problem yesterday after some serious trial-and-error.
1) Use the All-in-One-Kit and flash your recovery back to stock
2) Boot into the bootloader and choose to "clear storage" and afterwards to reset to factory defaults.
3) Go back to the all-in-one-kit and flash a CWM recovery version again.
4) Reboot into recovery (CWM). Your /sdcard should now be mounted and visible.
5) Now, try the UTB rom (it worked for me), rename the zip file to something short (i.e. utb.zip), and push it to the sdcard using adb as follows:
6) While still in CWM, flash the zip.
The trick here is that only the stock recovery is capable of restoring access to the sdcard by it's proprietary "clear storage" option.