No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] Decypt Storage

OP walgrenz

24th July 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have searched everywhere and no one has had a thread or any forum about this problem I turn on this htc one sv and it stays in air plane mode only emergency calls and the only screen it goes to is decrypt storage shown in the attachment when I unlock bootloader it goes through the motions and reboots and still does the samething reboot to fastboot and at top still says locked
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	decrypt storage.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	2867866  
Modding.MyMind
24th July 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Could you better explain in detail what you did before this problem arised. Include the status of your phone while you were doing whatever it was that you were doing? Also, it is asking for a password. This password is done so by the user. Do you not know your password? If you know your password then you should do away with this decryption. Otherwise, i can only speculate that this device was either taken by someone (stolen) or given to you by someone (which I would contact them for that password).

If this device was stolen then I will not help you.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,252

2,795 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by walgrenz

I have searched everywhere and no one has had a thread or any forum about this problem I turn on this htc one sv and it stays in air plane mode only emergency calls and the only screen it goes to is decrypt storage shown in the attachment when I unlock bootloader it goes through the motions and reboots and still does the samething reboot to fastboot and at top still says locked

Thread closed - potentially illicit.
The Following User Says Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread