FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

One SV CH wodaphone ruu needed.

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Errornt, Member on 19th August 2014, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys i got this phone, and i try to root it, i instal a twrp recovery 7.1 and now my phone is freeze on htc logo, and just hang on that. When I boot in the recovery it says No OS instaled. Before that my phone has 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Now I'm trying to find a good ruu for my phone, but no luck. My phone is S-ON soo i need a stock ruu. Thx.
TAMPARED
UNLOCKED
K2_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.21.000
RADIO-1.21.40f.00.23
OpenDSP-v13.2.0268.0620
OS-
eMMC-boot 1024
Oct 31 2013



Here is my getwar all info
Code:
C:\ADB>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 2.21.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 1.21.40f.00.23
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main:
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: 
INFOimei: 
INFOmeid:
INFOproduct: k2_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8930
INFOmodelid: PL8010000
INFOcidnum: VODAP110
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4000mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-2bb255c2
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.093s
On the htc dev site there is a file for CH Ger, but its ony 93.3mb and extension .tar, i dont know what is that, and how to flash that. Is that a full firmware or just update for some of them ?
Is there any chance to bring back my phone in live, or i must S-OF, and try to flash some other ruu.
Last edited by Errornt; 19th August 2014 at 05:36 PM.
 
 
19th August 2014, 07:18 PM |#2  
old.splatterhand's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,791
 
Donate to Me
More
Give us the links please, to the recovery you are using and to the things you have flashed. We need to know what has happened to your phone.
If i understand you , you can boot into recovery?
19th August 2014, 08:05 PM |#3  
Errornt's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old.splatterhand

Give us the links please, to the recovery you are using and to the things you have flashed. We need to know what has happened to your phone.
If i understand you , you can boot into recovery?

I flashed a TWRP Recovery V2.7.0.1 and yes i can boot to recovery normaly, and fastboot normaly 2.
I know what is a problem, i done wipe and i check wipe data, and system, and probably delete system My mistake But cant find a good swiscom ruu to bring my phone to live.
Last edited by Errornt; 19th August 2014 at 08:53 PM.
19th August 2014, 08:49 PM |#4  
old.splatterhand's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,791
 
Donate to Me
More
In this case you don't need a RUU (it is anyway none available that would run in your situation), you need a rom to flash.
If you don't want a custom rom, go to this thread, download the version for k2ul, copy to sdcard and flash from recovery.
Don't forget to flash boot.img of the rom with fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to old.splatterhand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:03 PM |#5  
Errornt's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old.splatterhand

In this case you don't need a RUU (it is anyway none available that would run in your situation), you need a rom to flash.
If you don't want a custom rom, go to this thread, download the version for k2ul, copy to sdcard and flash from recovery.
Don't forget to flash boot.img of the rom with fastboot.

Can you give me more details how to do that, what boot.img to flash, i just want to turn on my phone, never mayn custom or stock, because S-ON i need a stock rom?
Soo I need flash via fastboot "k2ul_4.2.2_3.11.401.1_stock_odexed_v2.zip" and then unzip that file and take of boot.img file, and flash it via fastboot?
Last edited by Errornt; 19th August 2014 at 09:10 PM.
19th August 2014, 09:20 PM |#6  
old.splatterhand's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,791
 
Donate to Me
More
- Download "k2ul_4.2.2_3.11.401.1_stock_odexed_v2.zip"
- open the zip and copy the boot.img from inside the zip into your fastboot folder
- copy the zip to sdcard
- boot into Twrp recovery
- choose Install and choose k2ul_4.2.2_3.11.401.1_stock_odexed_v2.zip
- confirm to flash with a swipe
- after flashing is finished, go to Reboot -> Bootloader
- when phone is in bootloader, connect to pc and open your cmd window in your fastboot folder and flash boot.img with this fastboot command:
Quote:

fastboot flash boot boot.img

When this is finished, reboot and profit.
The Following User Says Thank You to old.splatterhand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:53 PM |#7  
Errornt's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old.splatterhand

- Download "k2ul_4.2.2_3.11.401.1_stock_odexed_v2.zip"
- open the zip and copy the boot.img from inside the zip into your fastboot folder
- copy the zip to sdcard
- boot into Twrp recovery
- choose Install and choose k2ul_4.2.2_3.11.401.1_stock_odexed_v2.zip
- confirm to flash with a swipe
- after flashing is finished, go to Reboot -> Bootloader
- when phone is in bootloader, connect to pc and open your cmd window in your fastboot folder and flash boot.img with this fastboot command:

When this is finished, reboot and profit.

BIG THANKS MAN! My phone is ON again.
20th August 2014, 04:41 AM |#8  
old.splatterhand's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,791
 
Donate to Me
More
Great
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes