No registration required

[ADDON]T-Mobile WiFi Calling | Sense 6 | 4.4.3 | ARHD

OP xXDeathDealaXx

8th December 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathDealaXx

I'm hoping this thread over at T-Mobile can help. Possibly your router/firewall is not allowing communication on the required ports? Might be worth a shot.

Flailing around with router settings right now but not having much luck. Is there a way to temporarily open ALL the ports to check this theory?
8th December 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #52  
Flag Hong Kong/Seattle
Thanks Meter: 108

749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebright

Flailing around with router settings right now but not having much luck. Is there a way to temporarily open ALL the ports to check this theory?

There is a way to open all ports, but it depends on the router since its usually always in a different location for each one.

But as I mentioned earlier in my previous post I do own a 64GB Dev Edition M7, ARHD 83.1 and tmob wifi calling works for me

64GB Dev Edition M7
ARHD 83.1
TWRP 2.7.1.1
TMobile Mod

CLEAN INSTALL since i wanted to do it for a while. selected INTERNATIONAL edition to flash. then reboot, setup everything, FLASH tmobile mod.

WORKS with my tmobile sim.
8th December 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #53  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemitsui

CLEAN INSTALL since i wanted to do it for a while. selected INTERNATIONAL edition to flash. then reboot, setup everything, FLASH tmobile mod.

By CLEAN install do you mean you wiped the Data Partition during the AR install? (I did not)
I was on the international version but tried the "m8" tmobile version with the same results.

Tomorrow I'll hit up some free wifi spots and see if I see anything.

//TJB
8th December 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #54  
Flag Hong Kong/Seattle
Thanks Meter: 108

749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebright

By CLEAN install do you mean you wiped the Data Partition during the AR install? (I did not)
I was on the international version but tried the "m8" tmobile version with the same results.

Tomorrow I'll hit up some free wifi spots and see if I see anything.

//TJB

just do a factory reset install, which is what I did.
8th December 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #55  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemitsui

Quote:

1. Tried the wifi at a Starbucks and a McDonalds - enabling still grayed out.
2. Factory reset twice. First time it restored settings and I tried it with same results, second time I jumped in before it restored settings and it still didn't work.
3. If it is indeed router settings- then it's a moot point since I won't be able to change them at work where I get *0* cell service.
I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Yesterday, 07:26 PM   |  #56  
OP Member
Live Free or Die
Thanks Meter: 36

31 posts
Donate to Me
More
MMS over WiFi Calling Coming Soon!
MMS over WiFi Calling is almost complete. I'm putting on the last finishing touches and then I'll get the link posted later today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXDeathDealaXx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:36 AM   |  #57  
OP Member
Live Free or Die
Thanks Meter: 36

31 posts
Donate to Me
More
MMS over WiFi Calling is HERE!
It's finally up! If you're looking to get MMS working over WiFi Calling, my apologies for the lengthy list of instructions to get it to work. The gist is you have to delete the existing locked APN and create a new one with an empty value for APN Type. Screenshots are attached to help along the way.

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXDeathDealaXx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread