OP Member
Live Free or Die
Thanks Meter: 66

41 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I flashed a modified firmware about 6 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago I suddenly couldn't make or receive calls when using LTE. My 3g is gone so I have to be on 2g to make or receive calls. Then about 2 weeks ago (after a simple reboot) I started getting "error99: unable to connect" for WiFi calling.

If you do get a version up without the red warning text I would appreciate it. If not, April 10th and the M9 are approaching quickly. I don't know why something so minor bugs me that much but it would be appreciated nonetheless. In the meantime I will flash the one you have up. Thanks again.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Gray Tapatalk 2

Just posted links to the no red text firmware. The modded zip also does not overwrite recovery.
21st March 2015, 08:13 PM |#82  
OP Member
Live Free or Die

41 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocehNeheb

does this work with the google play edition?

This will not work on the GPE due to the embedded framework code that's part of HTC Sense. Once T-Mobile releases WiFi Calling for the Nexus 6 (whenever that happens), it will be possible.
22nd March 2015, 01:22 AM |#83  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,800

15,646 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathDealaXx

This will not work on the GPE due to the embedded framework code that's part of HTC Sense. Once T-Mobile releases WiFi Calling for the Nexus 6 (whenever that happens), it will be possible.

So, I went ahead and flashed your firmware.zip followed by a nicely themed TWRP v2.8.4.0 and did a factory reset. The good news is that my WiFi calling is back and I am running the ViperROM Lollipop. Now my 3G is just nonexistent so I just toggle to 2G only if I am expecting calls.

Now I got my M7 on launch day but it was on AT&T and I got a SIM unlock code then moved to T-Mobile. Up until a month ago I never had a problem but once I flashed a bad modified firmware , my phone just hasn't been working right. Maybe I should track down an AT&T firmware because if I remember right they use some of the same radio bands but they have more overall

24th March 2015, 03:17 PM |#84  
OP Member
Live Free or Die

41 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

So, I went ahead and flashed your firmware.zip followed by a nicely themed TWRP v2.8.4.0 and did a factory reset. The good news is that my WiFi calling is back and I am running the ViperROM Lollipop. Now my 3G is just nonexistent so I just toggle to 2G only if I am expecting calls.

Now I got my M7 on launch day but it was on AT&T and I got a SIM unlock code then moved to T-Mobile. Up until a month ago I never had a problem but once I flashed a bad modified firmware , my phone just hasn't been working right. Maybe I should track down an AT&T firmware because if I remember right they use some of the same radio bands but they have more overall

Have you changed your Model ID and CID to the T-Mobile ones? The OTA firmware I have posted checks if you have the correct Model ID before flashing. If you do a fastboot getvar all you should be able to see this. Guide on how to change Model ID and CID is here.
T-Mobile HTC One m7
modelid: PN0713000
cidnum: T-MOB010
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread