Someone help please?!
I have tried everything...
SIM card swap (turn wifi off, pop SIM out and back in, turn wifi on)
- Set your E911 address on your T-Mobile profile here.
- Turn wifi off, restart phone, turn wifi on. It can take 2 minutes or so for the wifi calling to get enabled finally.
- Disable sleep mode by going into System Settings > Power > Sleep Mode
- Disable power saver data connection sleep by going into System Settings > Power > Power Saver > Data Connection
- Disable WiFi Optimization by going into System Settings > WiFi > Menu > Advanced > WiFi Optimization
- Install T-Mobile US latest firmware and radio....
I just cant get anything about WiFi Calling to even remotely pop up. Its like its not installed but when I look into the system files I see that the APK is there.
I am running arhd 91.1 with the latest firm and radio.