Phone stuck in htc logo boot loop

OP dpshptl

25th August 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

181 posts
So I have been having lots of problem with my phone. I just flashed the RUU and was able to revive the phone after 2 months of trying. The phone boot up and I got everything setup like you would after a factory reset. Then suddenly it crashed and turned off. I booted into bootloader and tried to go into recovery. Since then the phone is stuck between going into recovery and the htc logo. I can't turn the phone off and I can't get into bootloader. I know after 2 months trying different things that there is a major hardware problem. I'm passed the warranty and out of $600 for this phone. So I'm just messing with it now. Any ideas on what I can do to get into bootloader? Even though I won't be able to do **** cuz it will crash again.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
26th August 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 240

894 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpshptl

So I have been having lots of problem with my phone. I just flashed the RUU and was able to revive the phone after 2 months of trying. The phone boot up and I got everything setup like you would after a factory reset. Then suddenly it crashed and turned off. I booted into bootloader and tried to go into recovery. Since then the phone is stuck between going into recovery and the htc logo. I can't turn the phone off and I can't get into bootloader. I know after 2 months trying different things that there is a major hardware problem. I'm passed the warranty and out of $600 for this phone. So I'm just messing with it now. Any ideas on what I can do to get into bootloader? Even though I won't be able to do **** cuz it will crash again.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

If it is a hardware issue then this is a lost cause. I guess you have tried the various holding of the pwr button + down vol buttons; using a bright light on the sensor; etc. If you can get it in recovery, connect to your PC and try the adb reboot bootloader command. ADB works in recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread