[Q] T-Mobile VVM Problem

25th July 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I've got a T-Mobile HTC One M7. Using OmniRom. Everything seems to work fine except the T-Mobile VVM app. The VVM app just doesn't work with this ROM. After listening to one voicemail message, you start to get lots of static at the end of the message. All other subsequent voicemails are accompanied by lots of static and noise. Only option to get rid of the noise, seems to be a reboot. Is this a known problem? Any fix in the works? BTW -- I do not want to use GV. Thanks.
28th July 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 196

742 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGable1959

I've got a T-Mobile HTC One M7. Using OmniRom. Everything seems to work fine except the T-Mobile VVM app. The VVM app just doesn't work with this ROM. After listening to one voicemail message, you start to get lots of static at the end of the message. All other subsequent voicemails are accompanied by lots of static and noise. Only option to get rid of the noise, seems to be a reboot. Is this a known problem? Any fix in the works? BTW -- I do not want to use GV. Thanks.

It sounds like a conflict with the OmniRom. Try their thread for assistance, barring that you might have to go back to the Stock Rom or another custom room to get it to work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread