Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One stuck on boot screen

Tip us?

rogue977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation HTC One stuck on boot screen

Flashed down viperRom one after rooting my phone. I restarted the phone and now its stuck on the boot screen. I cant hard reboot with volume-down+ power. Computer wont recognize it. Any thoughts on how to get somewhere? Anywhere?

joselv456
Old
Thanks Meter 15
They these steps
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2418404
Sent from inside the T.A.R.D.I.S
The Following User Says Thank You to joselv456 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jrburkh
Old
Thanks Meter 13
In my experience, being stuck at the boot screen (not to be confused with the bootloader) is due to an incompatible kernel. Make sure you flashed a kernel built for the same Android version as the ROM.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

toomuchgame441
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselv456 View Post
They these steps
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2418404
Sent from inside the T.A.R.D.I.S
I swear I can effing kiss you for linking this article... The light trick mentioned was just what I needed!

nomeeali
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One MINI stuck on logo

Hi,

need help with my HTC One Mini, was trying to flash on custom Rom unlocked boothloader, rooted, and format device through routed when i tried to flash on custom rom cant find the file and now its stuck on HTC Logo,

Please help me to find the RUU or some solution fo i can make my mob up again.

Thanks

REgards,

Morencyam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomeeali View Post
Hi,

need help with my HTC One Mini, was trying to flash on custom Rom unlocked boothloader, rooted, and format device through routed when i tried to flash on custom rom cant find the file and now its stuck on HTC Logo,

Please help me to find the RUU or some solution fo i can make my mob up again.

Thanks

REgards,
I am having a similar problem. I unlocked the bootloader and have TWRP, rooted, and then flashed the Bulletproof Kernel then wiped cache after flash. Now when I turn the phone on it shows the HTC logo then goes to a black screen and just hangs there and eventually reboots and hangs on the black screen again. I do not have a ROM on the phone storage and am working on trying to sideload one but am having a little trouble. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Morencyam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default solved

Fixed my issue. Had the wrong kernel installed. Flashed the correct one through fastboot and got it working

m.hussnain2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How could i enter in recovery i just installed viperOne on my htc one x and now it just stucked on boot screen and i can not even enter into the recovery mode

shuwaz
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.hussnain2 View Post
How could i enter in recovery i just installed viperOne on my htc one x and now it just stucked on boot screen and i can not even enter into the recovery mode
same here, well i can get into fastboot but that's about all.