Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One V "want to Back to Stock ICS"‏

Tip us?

shan anshu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] HTC One V "want to Back to Stock ICS"‏

Hi...
Am Shan, want some HELP
i root my htc one v (India) and updated the 4.1.2 Slim Bean Rom ( and other roms ). But its totally slow and very low performance. Now i want to go back to Stock ICS Rom, but the indian version of RUU ( 2.24.720.1 ) is not available for download anywhere.
can u plz help me out of this issue ...

Morality1/24
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shan anshu View Post
Hi...
Am Shan, want some HELP
i root my htc one v (India) and updated the 4.1.2 Slim Bean Rom ( and other roms ). But its totally slow and very low performance. Now i want to go back to Stock ICS Rom, but the indian version of RUU ( 2.24.720.1 ) is not available for download anywhere.
can u plz help me out of this issue ...
I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but have you tried Ignorance (which is stock rom plus some tweaks)?

kvestas
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morality1/24 View Post
I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but have you tried Ignorance (which is stock rom plus some tweaks)?
I think your answer is absolutely appropriate in this case. Some modified stock ROMs are really comparable with the genuine one. In addition to Ignorance (really nice one) I would mention myOneV, mySense, HTCdroid. There are more for sure. You just have to try...
The Following User Says Thank You to kvestas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shan anshu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Thank's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvestas View Post
I think your answer is absolutely appropriate in this case. Some modified stock ROMs are really comparable with the genuine one. In addition to Ignorance (really nice one) I would mention myOneV, mySense, HTCdroid. There are more for sure. You just have to try...
Ok, A big thanks for the reply.
And am a beginner for this, so i have one more question to ask " Now am in 4.1.2 jellybean rom, so i can flash myOneV or mySense roms (is android 4.0.4) in Boot recovery ???

kvestas
Old
(Last edited by kvestas; 22nd July 2014 at 07:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by shan anshu View Post
Ok, A big thanks for the reply.
And am a beginner for this, so i have one more question to ask " Now am in 4.1.2 jellybean rom, so i can flash myOneV or mySense roms (is android 4.0.4) in Boot recovery ???
You can flash any OneV ROM you want, but remember to wipe everything except SD card before flashing ROM different than is installed. And yes, you will lose everything personal - data, apps, etc.

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to kvestas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]