FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Q] HTC One X GSM/3G/Network problem

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By hasith.rc, Junior Member on 24th June 2015, 12:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My HTC One X doesn't get any signal for any network. WiFi and Bluetooth works fine. I think it is a hardware fault. Please let me know if anyone had the same problem and fixed it or figured the problem.

If anyone got a broken HTC one X who'd like to give/ sell me the phone or the parts I need I would really appreciate!

24th June 2015, 10:24 PM |#2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 703

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasith.rc

My HTC One X doesn't get any signal for any network. WiFi and Bluetooth works fine. I think it is a hardware fault. Please let me know if anyone had the same problem and fixed it or figured the problem.

If anyone got a broken HTC one X who'd like to give/ sell me the phone or the parts I need I would really appreciate!

Custom rom or stock rom. If you are on custom rom are you flashed the boot.img. If you are on stock Rom are you see your IMEI or it is missing?
25th June 2015, 12:33 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thumbs up boot.img
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

Custom rom or stock rom. If you are on custom rom are you flashed the boot.img. If you are on stock Rom are you see your IMEI or it is missing?

I flashed it with cyanogen Mod to see if that would work somehow. But No signal. Then I downloaded an original rom from the internet and flashed it. Now there is no Signal at all.
I don't think I have flashed the boot.img. Can you please tell me where to find the correct boot.img and how to flash it. The phone has clockwork mod installed.

When I got the phone the signal was barely receiving, Now no signal at all.

Thank you!
25th June 2015, 05:37 PM |#4  
Flag Sofia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I flashed it with cyanogen Mod to see if that would work somehow. But No signal. Then I downloaded an original rom from the internet and flashed it. Now there is no Signal at all.
I don't think I have flashed the boot.img. Can you please tell me where to find the correct boot.img and how to flash it. The phone has clockwork mod installed.

When I got the phone the signal was barely receiving, Now no signal at all.

Thank you!

The correct boot.img is in your rom archive just open the archive tale the boot.img and paste it in your fastboot folder then go in fastboot with your phone and from cmd run the command fastboot flash boot boot.img But you must to know exactly wich release on the rom installed because every release is with different boot.img and every time when you flash rom you must to flash the boot.img from rom archive
25th June 2015, 06:03 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Database boot.img
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

The correct boot.img is in your rom archive just open the archive tale the boot.img and paste it in your fastboot folder then go in fastboot with your phone and from cmd run the command fastboot flash boot boot.img But you must to know exactly wich release on the rom installed because every release is with different boot.img and every time when you flash rom you must to flash the boot.img from rom archive

Thanks, But I have little knowledge in this.

This is what comes up in the boot menu,

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENDEAVORU XE SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.36.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-5.1204.162.29
eMMC bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Swcure boot : disabled
MODEM PATH : OFF

I don't have the archive file anymore. Can you tell me how to find the correct boot.img file?
25th June 2015, 07:54 PM |#6  
Flag Sofia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks, But I have little knowledge in this.

This is what comes up in the boot menu,

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENDEAVORU XE SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.36.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-5.1204.162.29
eMMC bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Swcure boot : disabled
MODEM PATH : OFF

I don't have the archive file anymore. Can you tell me how to find the correct boot.img file?

Try download this RUU and flash it if not help download this one star it and fallow the instruction on the screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread