[Q] Android 4.4: Apps Moved to SDcard Not Installed After Reboot

OP ranmaru90

17th August 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I wanted to try Kit Kat on my HTC One X so I went to find some Kit Kat ROMs and kernels.

So far I have tried Omni ROM, CarbonROM, Resurrection Remix and their respective kernels. I also tried faux's kernel, and a repacked lyapota's kernel.

My recovery is TWRP 2.7.1.0.

For every one that I tried there is always this problem that whenever I moved any apps to the SDcard, after a reboot they will all disappear, as in appear uninstalled in Settings -> Apps, which has nothing to do with my launcher.

I have tried searching everywhere about the problem but to no avail, can anyone please help?
Last edited by ranmaru90; 17th August 2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: typo
17th August 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 76

309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmaru90

I wanted to try Kit Kat on my HTC One X so I went to find some Kit Kat ROMs and kernels.

So far I have tried Omni ROM, CarbonROM, Resurrection Remix and their respective kernels. I also tried faux's kernel, and a repacked lyapota's kernel.

My recovery is TWRP 2.7.1.0.

For every one that I tried there is always this problem that whenever I moved any apps to the SDcard, after a reboot they will all disappear, as in appear uninstalled in Settings -> Apps, which has nothing to do with my launcher.

I have tried searching everywhere about the problem but to no avail, can anyone please help?

Maybe recovery related problem.

Tap via Tapatalk
18th August 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by khairulez

Maybe recovery related problem.

Tap via Tapatalk

I changed to Clockworkmod Recovery 6.0.4.8, but problem still persists.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.4 kitkat, apps 2 sd, apps disappeared, sdcard
Previous Thread Next Thread