[Q] Best recommendations?

OP TheKyro

12th August 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi,

I have been using my HTC One X (Endeavoru) for quite some time and still like it but I'd like to get a little bit more out of it.

Lately I have been having some issues with the 3G; I can sometimes lose complete signal (in Berlin, Germany).

My One X specs:
* unlocked
* HBOOT 1.36
* RADIO 5.1204.162.29
* Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0
* ROM: ARHD 9.9 (last ICS version available; I like ICS a little bit more because it seems, at least for me, to be better with battery life and to be smoother...)

So, any recommendations on what to change/update here?

Thanks in advance
12th August 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,677

14,118 posts
Donate to Me
Last ICS ...wow ! Well you could start with flashing the latest (sense or no sense) roms....pick one and do a fresh (full wipe) install. If that doesn't change anything you could consider upgrading the firmware/hboot.
13th August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Last ICS ...wow ! Well you could start with flashing the latest (sense or no sense) roms....pick one and do a fresh (full wipe) install. If that doesn't change anything you could consider upgrading the firmware/hboot.

Yes I was thinking about upgrading to latest ARHD but I want to be able to downgrade back to ICS as well; what are the safe steps I should go through to update radio, hboot, rom while having the possibility to downgrade back to ICS...
13th August 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,677

14,118 posts
Donate to Me
If you want to keep the option to roll back to ics than only flash the new arhd and nothing else. If you update the hboot you can't roll back to ics anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread