Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 47,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think i destroyed my HTC One X

Tip us?

Lugias1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I think i destroyed my HTC One X

Hello Guys,
at first i have to excuse me for my english!
First i rooted my phone and it works fine. After that i wanted to try out a Custom Rom but the installation failed. I tried to restore my Backup from yesterday but it said it was broken. I didn't know what to do this command: fastboot recovery (or something like that) and after that i just came into my recovery. I was happy that i could put a new rom on my HTC One X but my PC didn't recognize it. I tried to go in the fastboot option into the bootloader with fastboot reboot bootloader i guess. Now i can't get out of this menu and when i try to flash the Recovery and the Rom it says that i don't have enough battery and when i try to charge it it sometimes stop charging and turn off. I can't turn it one for a short while!
I need help! Thanks!

Alex

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugias1 View Post
Hello Guys,
at first i have to excuse me for my english!
First i rooted my phone and it works fine. After that i wanted to try out a Custom Rom but the installation failed. I tried to restore my Backup from yesterday but it said it was broken. I didn't know what to do this command: fastboot recovery (or something like that) and after that i just came into my recovery. I was happy that i could put a new rom on my HTC One X but my PC didn't recognize it. I tried to go in the fastboot option into the bootloader with fastboot reboot bootloader i guess. Now i can't get out of this menu and when i try to flash the Recovery and the Rom it says that i don't have enough battery and when i try to charge it it sometimes stop charging and turn off. I can't turn it one for a short while!
I need help! Thanks!

Alex
use charge script to charge your phone in fastboot mode
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lugias1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I did! I run this scribt but it stops at ~3800 mV. I don't know what do to but even i can use fastboot commands.

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugias1 View Post
I did! I run this scribt but it stops at ~3800 mV. I don't know what do to but even i can use fastboot commands.
Now flash custom recovery Philz 5.15.9 after this mount sd card copy your rom to sd card flash it after this flash boot.img via fastboot and voala you will have working phone

to flash recovery use fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
to flash boot.img use fastboot flash boot bootname.img

after every flash recovery or boot.img run command fastboot erase cache
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification