[SOLVED] Need help with htc one x

Search This thread

FryeZachary

Apr 26, 2015
Okay, so i have a htc one x that has no lcd and digitizer (my fault) problem with that im trying to get past the swipe the unlock part so i can get a few files and toss out the phone. i've been at this for about 3 months now (on and off) with no luck. i've read thousands of posts everywhere and i can't seem to find a solution. Going the adb shell input route seems promising but i can't seem to figure out the xy coordinates. None of this would'nt be a problem with the phone would stop reading the stupid Error code 10 crap with device manager. kinda hopping putting the phone in recovery mode would help but it didnt lol. although they're times where the phone reads for a bit and im able to get a few files out without a problem but sometime later it just tells me to eat a ****. i could ramble on all day about this so question is.. is there anyway someone could help me with adb route or know of a simple interactive mirror display i could use. i just nned to get past the swipe screen and im all good after that. yes usb debuggin is enabled. i turn that on with every phone i get. (rooted phones and etc.. in the past) but forgot everything.

Last edited:

FryeZachary

Apr 26, 2015
Alright,
I've found a temp solution to my problem and I decided to post it here for everyone else that came across this problem.
THIS IS JUST A TEMP FIX. IF YOU'RE ABLE TO UNLOCK VIA LOCK SCREEN THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY THIS.

I tried to explain it the best i could. if you have any questions just reply to this thread. i'll do my best to help. I decided to post pictures with the explanation in them. Due to this isn't a complicated process and can be done in a very short amount of time.
Untitled.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled3ee.png