Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 44,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Sense 6 for HTC One X?

Tip us?

Verdant093
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC Sense 6 for HTC One X?

There has probably been others who have asked this before but i've searched extensively and have not found a thread similar to this, but is there any ROM based on HTC Sense 6 thats compatible with the HTC One X?

Husky34
Old
Thanks Meter 67
try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod
Phone: One X - v3
Desire S (Flinny 10.1 & XS/XSV with Amidabuddha's Kernel)
Tablet: Nexus 7
Laptop: Asus G74Sx
The Following User Says Thank You to Husky34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Verdant093
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky34 View Post
try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod
Is it compatible? cause im rarely finding any roms compatible for the model of this phone :/

Husky34
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdant093 View Post
Is it compatible? cause im rarely finding any roms compatible for the model of this phone :/
What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

Phone: One X - v3
Desire S (Flinny 10.1 & XS/XSV with Amidabuddha's Kernel)
Tablet: Nexus 7
Laptop: Asus G74Sx

Verdant093
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky34 View Post
What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)

4WardNL
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdant093 View Post
Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)
I guess this is what you're looking for then:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-x-att