Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more
Post Reply

[Q] HTC Sense 6 for HTC One X?

OP Verdant093

8th July 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
There has probably been others who have asked this before but i've searched extensively and have not found a thread similar to this, but is there any ROM based on HTC Sense 6 thats compatible with the HTC One X?
8th July 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #2  
Husky34's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod
The Following User Says Thank You to Husky34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky34

try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod

Is it compatible? cause im rarely finding any roms compatible for the model of this phone :/
9th July 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #4  
Husky34's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdant093

Is it compatible? cause im rarely finding any roms compatible for the model of this phone :/

What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

9th July 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky34

What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)
9th July 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdant093

Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)

I guess this is what you're looking for then:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-x-att
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes