Post Reply

[Q] One X relocked with no rom on

OP si_d_2003

31st August 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Its been a while since flashing roms and I was going to sell my one x but needed stock software and unrooting. But I have ended up with my phone stuck in fast boot with it saying re locked at the top. I think i know where I went wrong but its too late. I dont have any backup because it was ages ago and I have tried various stock roms all returning errors. This is what I was following:
"fastboot oem Lock"
2) "fastboot oem rebootRUU"
3) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
4) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
5) "fastboot flash "unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin"
6 "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-4.18.401.2-endeavoru-JB.img
7) fastboot flash boot ( the boot.img from the custom rom)
8) go in to recovery and install the custom rom.

I got stuck at 6 giving me an error, I presume it was the wrong file.
Do I actually have to do fastboot oem Lock, because its relocked?

Could anybody help me out with what stock roms and file I need please? I know there are a lot of posts but each one is idividual and with different firmware.
Thanks Guys

This is some of my info:
c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5a
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.39.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 5.1204.164.30H
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.14.771.34
INFOserialno: ***********************
INFOimei: ********************
INFOproduct: endeavoru
INFOplatform: HBOOT-T30S
INFOmodelid: PJ4610000
INFOcidnum: H3G__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3759mV
INFOdevpower: 27
INFOpartition-layout: None
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: None
INFOhbootpreupdate: 2
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Will it unlock if I send a new unlock ticket through htc dev website?
31st August 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #2  
wigankev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Manchester
Thanks Meter: 75
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by si_d_2003

Its been a while since flashing roms and I was going to sell my one x but needed stock software and unrooting. But I have ended up with my phone stuck in fast boot with it saying re locked at the top. I think i know where I went wrong but its too late. I dont have any backup because it was ages ago and I have tried various stock roms all returning errors. This is what I was following:
"fastboot oem Lock"
2) "fastboot oem rebootRUU"
3) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
4) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
5) "fastboot flash "unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin"
6 "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-4.18.401.2-endeavoru-JB.img
7) fastboot flash boot ( the boot.img from the custom rom)
8) go in to recovery and install the custom rom.

I got stuck at 6 giving me an error, I presume it was the wrong file.
Do I actually have to do fastboot oem Lock, because its relocked?

Could anybody help me out with what stock roms and file I need please? I know there are a lot of posts but each one is idividual and with different firmware.
Thanks Guys

This is some of my info:
c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5a
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.39.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 5.1204.164.30H
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.14.771.34
INFOserialno: ***********************
INFOimei: ********************
INFOproduct: endeavoru
INFOplatform: HBOOT-T30S
INFOmodelid: PJ4610000
INFOcidnum: H3G__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3759mV
INFOdevpower: 27
INFOpartition-layout: None
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: None
INFOhbootpreupdate: 2
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Will it unlock if I send a new unlock ticket through htc dev website?

I've got the same phone as you, i'll upload my H3G_001 backup of Jelly Bean

You will need to use Phillz Recovery or Clockwork Mod Recovery

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigankev

I've got the same phone as you, i'll upload my H3G_001 backup of Jelly Bean

You will need to use Phillz Recovery or Clockwork Mod Recovery

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0JellyBean.zip just unzip it flash Phillz or Clockwork Mod Recovery.
Last edited by wigankev; 31st August 2014 at 02:52 PM.
31st August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigankev

I've got the same phone as you, i'll upload my H3G_001 backup of Jelly Bean

You will need to use Phillz Recovery or Clockwork Mod Recovery

Awesome mate, your a legend!

When you say to use phillz or cmr, can I use these because all I can do is access the fastboot screen? Even if I select recovery in fastboot the htc quietly brilliant screen pops up then goes back to fast boot menu.
31st August 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #4  
wigankev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Manchester
Thanks Meter: 75
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by si_d_2003

Awesome mate, your a legend!

When you say to use phillz or cmr, can I use these because all I can do is access the fastboot screen? Even if I select recovery in fastboot the htc quietly brilliant screen pops up then goes back to fast boot menu.

Go on to HTC Dev and get another unlock token, and proceed to unlock again, then flash CWM or Phillz, then recover your phone with the backup i provided. I have also provided the stock htc recovery in the folder seperately.
The Following User Says Thank You to wigankev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigankev

Go on to HTC Dev and get another unlock token, and proceed to unlock again, then flash CWM or Phillz, then recover your phone with the backup i provided. I have also provided the stock htc recovery in the folder seperately.

Ok Cheers dude, I will give them a while and let you know. Thanks for the help
31st August 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #6  
wigankev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Manchester
Thanks Meter: 75
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigankev

Go on to HTC Dev and get another unlock token, and proceed to unlock again, then flash CWM or Phillz, then recover your phone with the backup i provided. I have also provided the stock htc recovery in the folder seperately.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1604439 i recommend using this to unlock bootloader with the token you received from HTC Dev.
31st August 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Ok, so got it unlocked again, my viper rom was still installed so the phone boots up. Now to get your jelly bean on correct me if Im wrong, your jellybean zip, shall i unzip it? what shall i do with .img file and the others?
Last edited by si_d_2003; 31st August 2014 at 04:38 PM.
31st August 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #8  
wigankev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Manchester
Thanks Meter: 75
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by si_d_2003

Ok, so got it unlocked again, my viper rom was still installed so the phone boots up. Now to get your jelly bean on correct me if Im wrong, all i do is put the zip on the phones hd the boot into recovery and then select restore? Just tried it and it says no file found, does your back up go into a specific folder? or just select install from zip?

No, on Clockword Mod or Phillz recovery you use Backup and Restore option, you don't flash the zip file, i zipped it up so i could upload to dropbox, just flash the 2013-02-05.20.39.08 folder under restore, there should be a folder called Clockword Mod on your SD Card or something like that.
31st August 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Sorry for being an idiot im just concerned because I was up till 4.30 this morning trying to sort this out. in cwm folder is one called downloads which goes into recoveries folder, does the folder 2013....go in there? Then by flash do you mean going to fast boot- backup/restore - restore? because it says no file found still.
31st August 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #10  
wigankev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greater Manchester
Thanks Meter: 75
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by si_d_2003

Sorry for being an idiot im just concerned because I was up till 4.30 this morning trying to sort this out. in cwm folder is one called downloads which goes into recoveries folder, does the folder 2013....go in there? Then by flash do you mean going to fast boot- backup/restore - restore? because it says no file found still.

On your storage you should have a file called clockworkmod and inside that you should have another folder in there called backup, so your 2013-02-05.20.39.08 file should be in that backup folder.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes