I dropped my One X few seconds in water and now the thing doesnt work anymore.
Ive opened it and let it dry and see no real damage.
The redlight keeps blinking but i can get into the boot menu. The screen works fine i guess.
When i select fastboot orso, it starts booting but then shuts down ( because the battery is nearly dead,
and goes down because of it).
My question is that could it be possible that only the battery is faulty, so exchanging that
will fix the phone?
Also does the rise solution be a good solution to try?
ps. device is original.