Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PACMAN for ONE X

Tip us?
 
deepakramji
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 26
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Udumalpet
Default PACMAN for ONE X

Can someone post the link to download latest PACMAN build for HOX.

The following xda page contains links that directs us to basketbuild site which does not contain the ROM build for endeavoru.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292547.

So please someone post the authentic link.
Thanks in advance.
 
suljo94
Old
#2  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 230
Posts: 837
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakramji View Post
Can someone post the link to download latest PACMAN build for HOX.

The following xda page contains links that directs us to basketbuild site which does not contain the ROM build for endeavoru.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292547.

So please someone post the authentic link.
Thanks in advance.
Unofficial version

the official one is stopped and the files are pulled from basketbuild
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
The Following User Says Thank You to suljo94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rmanueld
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maracaibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
Unofficial version

the official one is stopped and the files are pulled from basketbuild
Hey man, I'm sorry.. I need some help and it is related to that room.. I hope you can help me, yesterday I unlocked the bootloader, rooted the phone and installed twrp with Hasoon2000's toolkit, after a nandroid, I wiped Dalvik, Cache and Factory reset, when I tried to install the rom it starts installing it and after a little bit it just says 'failed', could it be that the custom recovery is outdated? If so, how can I update it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
 
suljo94
Old
#4  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 230
Posts: 837
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmanueld View Post
Hey man, I'm sorry.. I need some help and it is related to that room.. I hope you can help me, yesterday I unlocked the bootloader, rooted the phone and installed twrp with Hasoon2000's toolkit, after a nandroid, I wiped Dalvik, Cache and Factory reset, when I tried to install the rom it starts installing it and after a little bit it just says 'failed', could it be that the custom recovery is outdated? If so, how can I update it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
you installed an wrong recovery try
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
The Following User Says Thank You to suljo94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rmanueld
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maracaibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
you installed an wrong recovery try
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581
It worked, I'm using the pac rom as we speak, thanks for the info dude.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes