Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android L bootanimation

Tip us?
 
wolfaas12345
Old
(Last edited by wolfaas12345; 18th July 2014 at 01:59 PM.)
#1  
wolfaas12345's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nottingham

 
DONATE TO ME
Angry Android L bootanimation

Hello guys today im bringing you Android L bootanimation for HTC ONE X you can use it in your rom put it in
system/media and it will work and no u can't flash it via recovery you can only add it to your rom if you want to add it to any rom just unpack rom replace bootanimation.zip in system/media with this one and you will have android L bootanimation after rom is flashed


Link-http://www.mediafire.com/download/v6...tanimation.zip
ROMS By wolfaas12345 hit thanks and donate if you like my work
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfaas12345 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lorenzone95.
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 55
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Udine
File corrupt, reload the file, thanks
HTC ONE X

VERSIONE ANDROID:4.2.2 Jelly Bean
CUSTOM ROM: Android Revolution HD 31.3
KERNEL: STOCK
RECOVERY: Philz touch 6.07.9 (CWM Advanced edition)
MOD: OneXed Camera Mod v5.0
COLORE: POLAR WHITE

----

Samsung Galaxy Next (CPU 600MHz, 256Mb RAM) > LG Optimus Net P690 (CPU 800MHz,512Mb RAM) > HTC One X (CPU Tegra 3 (4+1), 1Gb RAM).

Se il mio commento ti servito, clicca su Thanks
 
wolfaas12345
Old
#3  
wolfaas12345's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nottingham

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzone95. View Post
File corrupt, reload the file, thanks
Ok thanks for noticeing i will reupload it in a sec
ROMS By wolfaas12345 hit thanks and donate if you like my work
 
SM-Cryterions
Old
#4  
SM-Cryterions's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 216
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfaas12345 View Post
Hello guys today im bringing you Android L bootanimation for HTC ONE X you can use it in your rom put it in
system/media and it will work and no u can't flash it via recovery you can only add it to your rom if you want to add it to any rom just unpack rom replace bootanimation.zip in system/media with this one and you will have android L bootanimation after rom is flashed


Link-http://www.mediafire.com/download/zy...tanimation.zip
Very cool friend! But here for me was the logo of Samsung!
__________ Thank you! __________
My device: HTC One X Graffite
Android version: 4.2.2 Jelly Beam
Compilation: 4.19.707.4
Baseband version: 5.1204.167.31
My CID: HTC_044
HBOOT: 1.73

ROM I'm using now: Full Stock HTC
 
wolfaas12345
Old
(Last edited by wolfaas12345; 18th July 2014 at 01:58 PM.)
#5  
wolfaas12345's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nottingham

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM-Cryterions View Post
Very cool friend! But here for me was the logo of Samsung!
Sorry bro i uploaded wrong thing this was bootanimation from my touchwiz rom for HOX

I will edit link to L bootanimation in a bit
ROMS By wolfaas12345 hit thanks and donate if you like my work
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfaas12345 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SM-Cryterions
Old
#6  
SM-Cryterions's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 216
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfaas12345 View Post
Sorry bro i uploaded wrong thing this was bootanimation from my touchwiz rom for HOX

I will edit link to L bootanimation in a bit
Ok my friend! I'll wait! Thank you! : D
__________ Thank you! __________
My device: HTC One X Graffite
Android version: 4.2.2 Jelly Beam
Compilation: 4.19.707.4
Baseband version: 5.1204.167.31
My CID: HTC_044
HBOOT: 1.73

ROM I'm using now: Full Stock HTC
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes