After allot research I really get confused As Mine HTC One X+ is and Telus Variant and easily AT&T/Telus Rom are working like Elegancia,etc. But On the top there is no AT&T logo and even capacitive button lights are white. Well, If there is no AT&T logo on top as there is HTC then It means Screen is of HTC OneX as mine bro has also HTC ONE X and same like it, as in International Version had red capacitive button. If am going in right direction then I searched for screen what i got is:
1. SHARP Version (http://www.etradesupply.com/htc-one-...p-version.html
2. SONY version (http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-htc-...ght-guide.html
1. Which would should I buy? If not from above LCDs. Then Should I go for HTC ONE X screen? As some reported that its compitable well .?
2. As LCD+Digitizer assembly is Ok? or its tough while screen replacement?
3. please tell me which screen should I buy?
PS: Sorry for bad english