5,815,022 Members 37,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Current Stock RUU One X+

Tip us?

ChaosBringer255
Old
(Last edited by ChaosBringer255; 8th August 2014 at 07:49 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Current Stock RUU One X+

Hello, I need to locate the stock AT&T HTC One X+ RUU, or any better method to return my phone to stock. I am unfortunately stuck with this phone for another 6+ months and its acting up in such ways that I am hoping returning it to stock would solve.

All of the links I have found on this site seem to be dead or broken, so if there's one I missed or if someone could help me out it would be appreciated.

phrawzty
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer255 View Post
All of the links I have found on this site seem to be dead or broken, so if there's one I missed or if someone could help me out it would be appreciated.
AndroidRUU.com has, well, RRUs for various Android devices. I would add a URL here, but due to forum restrictions, I'm not allowed. Go to androidruu.com and click on the ENRC2B folder.

I've used RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.14.401.18_Radio_3. 1204.167.31_release_291415_signed.exe recently and can confirm that it's functional.

Hope that helps.

reaper90
Old
Thanks Meter 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrawzty View Post
AndroidRUU.com has, well, RRUs for various Android devices. I would add a URL here, but due to forum restrictions, I'm not allowed. Go to androidruu.com and click on the ENRC2B folder.

I've used RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.14.401.18_Radio_3. 1204.167.31_release_291415_signed.exe recently and can confirm that it's functional.

Hope that helps.
AT&T One X+ is NOT the same as international One X+! You will need to look for evitareul instead of enrc2b.
Click the "Thanks"-Button if someone helped you!

Apply your EliteKernel settings on startup with userinit.sh!

Device: HTC One X+ (enrc2b)
ROM: Android Revolution HD
Kernel: EliteKernel
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

phrawzty
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper90 View Post
AT&T One X+ is NOT the same as international One X+! You will need to look for evitareul instead of enrc2b.
Oops, yes, that's quite correct. My apologies for the oversight. Either way, however, androidruu.com is basically the main repository for RUUs in general.