Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Needed!! I want to install canogenmod on my htc one x +

Tip us?

Sam224
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help Needed!! I want to install canogenmod on my htc one x +

Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me to install cyanogenmod on my htc one x +.. i dont even know a bit about hot to flash and all.. please can any one help me? video can help alott.. and one more question, can i use cyanogenmod installer on my phone?does it support my phone?

reaper90
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam224 View Post
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me to install cyanogenmod on my htc one x +.. i dont even know a bit about hot to flash and all.. please can any one help me? video can help alott.. and one more question, can i use cyanogenmod installer on my phone?does it support my phone?
there are many tutorials and already answered threads in the X+ General and Q&A forums you may want to read first if you have not idea what to do. After that you can ask more specific questions about what you didn't understand or how to do something.
Click the "Thanks"-Button if someone helped you!

Apply your EliteKernel settings on startup with userinit.sh!

Device: HTC One X+ (enrc2b)
ROM: Android Revolution HD
Kernel: EliteKernel
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to reaper90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sameer224
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Even i need some help, any tutorial video can help me. And does cyanogenmod supprt htc one x+? And please provide links as well.thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lloir
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,676

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer224 View Post
Even i need some help, any tutorial video can help me. And does cyanogenmod supprt htc one x+? And please provide links as well.thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
look in original android development. Though i'm pretty sure you already know most of what you asked.