I gave my phone to replace the battery. To a service that claims they know what they do. Everything was looking good after I got the phone back after an hour.
I left the city so I got to use a satnav and after a while I've noticed a yellow splash on the bottom left of the LCD. It gets more yellow when the phone heats up, and gets less yellow when it cools down, but it's still visible.
I decided to take it apart and the yellow splash/dot immediately disappear.
I've returned to the service but they ofc claim they did nothing wrong.
So I've got a question for you guys, what could they do wrong. When I took the phone apart, I've noticed a curbed cu metal plate over the battery, and got nothing under the battery, between the battery and the lcd. Sth should be there to isolate the battery from LCD or what?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thx in advance