Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSPA 4.4.4][02/09] ParanoidAndroid M7 | 4.6 BETA 1

Tip us?

Kreshnik
Old
(Last edited by Kreshnik; 16th September 2014 at 03:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
I downloaded and flashed the current version yesterday....nearly perfect so far It is very smooth and I like the additional features.

There are just two things that bug me:

1. How can I disable/change PA-Settings, like deactivating PIE-Controls, etc.? Did not find any option under "Settings" and even not under "Legacy Settings".

2. I activated the close-all-apps button recent apps menu. But the button himself gets overlapped with the most recent app:

Maybe a bug? And if so, how can I deacticvate the button (see #1.)? Because overlapped like this it is useless....everytime I try to tap it I tap on the besides the button

Thanks in advance!
"Running quad-core phones with a single core is like trying to power a stargate hyper-drive with a candle and expecting smooth sailing!" - Unknown Author

beneto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreshnik View Post
I downloaded and flashed the current version yesterday....nearly perfect so far It is very smooth and I like the additional features.

There are just two things that bug me:

1. How can I disable/change PA-Settings, like deactivating PIE-Controls, etc.? Did not find any option under "Settings" and even not under "Legacy Settings".

2. I activated the close-all-apps button recent apps menu. But the button himself gets overlapped with the most recent app:

Maybe a bug? And if so, how can I deacticvate the button (see #1.)? Because overlapped like this it is useless....everytime I try to tap it I tap on the besides the button

Thanks in advance!
1.You can change the PA-Settings from Settings>>Backup & reset>> Reset preferences (check what you want to reset then use it and press no when you are asked)

2. Choose the classic "switch apps" menu for the time cause yes i think its bugged

ajbiz11
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by beneto View Post
1.You can change the PA-Settings from Settings>>Backup & reset>> Reset preferences (check what you want to reset then use it and press no when you are asked)

2. Choose the classic "switch apps" menu for the time cause yes i think its bugged
Or see step 1 to remove it
The setting actually affects the navbar as well...or maybe only the navbar...? I don't remember
But I know without that enabled you have the normal recent apps button on the nav

I still miss the PA Hybrid Engine and other settings for things like quickseytings and PIE Settings

AND WHERE THE HELL IS HALO?

Sent from my m7spr
Yeah...I'm a n00b

KuroKeita
Old
Thanks Meter 12
i tried 4.6 BETA 1 but when ever i open camera app it always say "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" any idea on how to solve this problem??
WE ARE READY WHEN EVER MOTHERLAND NEED US

ajbiz11
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroKeita View Post
i tried 4.6 BETA 1 but when ever i open camera app it always say "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" any idea on how to solve this problem??
What camera are you using? Google or AOSP?

Sent from my m7spr
Yeah...I'm a n00b

KuroKeita
Old
Thanks Meter 12
the aosp one, but, when i download other camera app, all of them showed black screen

Sent from my HTC J One using Tapatalk
WE ARE READY WHEN EVER MOTHERLAND NEED US

fixedonfixies
Old
Thanks Meter 1
For whatever reason guys, I can't get it to install, I keep getting this, Installation aborting Error with Status 0, I've tried flashing using twrp. Cmw cmw2.
I have a tmobile m7. Please what am I doing wrong?

jasonroberts92
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I have a Sprint M7 with S-OFF and SuperCID unlocked. Would this ROM flash okay if I tried?

Tags
4.4.4, aospa, gapps, paranoid android